What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A ritual sacrifice to Asmin

Oh wow...most people would've started running but this guy was really cool xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow...most people would've started running but this guy was really cool xD
He will live on in the hearts and minds of all the followers of Asmin. Unlike the other lad that was with us. He made a run for it and died with no honour. Asmin will not recieve him in heaven, his soul is to burn for eternity.

4 red bulls, no gear, he coulda got away as he ran to those rocks me thinks, lolol...

Totally good roleplay from all involved, nice!

It is great when these videos pop up from time to time glad to see some interesting and different roleplay, hopefully we can catch up in game and persecute I mean... Praise the followers of asmin.

The followers of Asmin are many. We move in the shadows, preparing this earthly world for His return. When the day comes, we will be ready, willing and able. Infidels will be wiped off the face of the earth. The heathen temples and houses of worship all over Altis will be burned to the ground, to rid the island of the stain of these false gods.

Be afraid.. be very afraid.

Or just convert, Asmin will welcome (most) of those who chose to convert. He does not blame you for being brainwashed to believe in the false gods. He will however not forgive easily, and conversion comes at a price, to test the purity of your intentions.

Hail Asmin!

Kill the non-believers! The Devil Hydra has many faces and names,but I have not heard of this Asmin! I was the first cultist here and the devil hydra will cleanse this island in a tidal wave of blood and fire! You probably didn't even talk with the heretical devil worshipping police to mock them first! BURN THE HERETICS!!!

It is great when these videos pop up from time to time glad to see some interesting and different roleplay, hopefully we can catch up in game and persecute I mean... Praise the followers of asmin.
Heresy! I have a cored out pineapple filled with dynamite waiting for you!

It was really fun getting sacrificed by you guys. Best sacrifice of my brief life, 10/10 would get sacrificed again! 

@Khandamir

The good old days! Jesus, or should I say Asmin, I miss them.
Asmin has his own church now!

HTkUM7O.jpg

oh god this was a long time ago.

I luaghed so hard durning this xD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've thats your introduction to other players then please go away because this is roleplay.co.uk 

13 minutes ago, Dutchyy said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is what you call bringing back a dead thread :p

Back