What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

National Autistic Charity

Dylan

Banned
e722e1b3541926510a14dd3798eeba33.png

Made quite a shitty comment on someones profile so here's me trying to put it right with advice from Wilco, I suggest people to donate to show awareness :)

https://www.justgiving.com/nationalautistic/

Last edited by a moderator:
Never pegged you as a bad person, Dylan. Always enjoyed our patrols when I first joined the police. I was very surprised by your actions, but I'm glad you're taking steps to make it right! 

Must admit, I was surprised when I heard about the comments you made, but I respect you for acknowledging what you did was wrong, and even more so for trying to correct it. Good on you. 

@Dylan I have known you for a while now and I know something like that is clearly a one off at least now hopefully the people who were offended notice your not toxic because you are actually a chill guy :)

Never thought i'd say this but I'm Autistic and I've never seen someone post about this charity. I dont have as serious autism as some people but This is new. On other servers you wouldnt see someone do this!

There is unfortunately some trend in making reference to autism, Its in my book as bad as everything else we seriously ban for and for the protection of our members will not tolerate it here, infact saying autistic or autism on sidechat in the server turns into an automated ban (Serverside files)

I know of two very nice people here in the community with Autism and know of there day to day challenges.

Well done for donating hopefully you will think of this in future

There is unfortunately some trend in making reference to autism, Its in my book as bad as everything else we seriously ban for and for the protection of our members will not tolerate it here, infact saying autistic or autism on sidechat in the server turns into an automated ban (Serverside files)

I know of two very nice people here in the community with Autism and know of there day to day challenges.

Well done for donating hopefully you will think of this in future
My friend was once banned for saying that to me once I borrowed some ALUK money off him when he was making an appeal he got perm banned even though it was his first ban.

there is a lot of autism insults thrown around in the community as of late, nice to see a thread where it's all positive and no abuse! <3 

Outside of Roleplay.co.uk I work with autistic children so its nice to see people recognising their condition :D :D :D 

As a high functioning autism in human society, these makes really happy that you spend money on me and my friends.

I'm in for helping people with autism, but to a point. I went to a school for special kids( some of which had autism) as an intern and I think it's stupid how incapable some of them were. The teachers let them off too easy, when it came to assignments. I want them to be helped, but not guided through every single they had to do. I think they should be helped in a way that makes them able to act on their own, because when they finish school they won't be able to do things on their own, which is a shame.

Enough of my rant. I still think you should donate to the charity😀

Last edited by a moderator:
Came here waiting to give an explanation on why this word shouldnt be used as an insult but I have to say...well done!

Back