What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mixiven (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Name of player your reporting (ingame name)

Mixiven or something like that

Description of what happened:

I was driving to coke procession and i drove through a spike matt. I wanted to repair my vech then a guy run to me and knocked me out.. When i was passed out mixigen (or whatever you write is) shot the other guy dead, when i came up again (no gear weapons etc i had on me) he shot me down aswell.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Yes he was willing to give me back my truck.. How ever cause i got killed i didnt had time enough to process the coke and sell it at a dealer cause i had to drive a while and the server restart was coming in 15min then. He doesnt wanted to compansate me on drugs money. When i was returned to my truck again he shot it down again and started shooting on me again when i drove away.

Value of item/money lost: No gear just 130 unproccesed coke.

I have record this session of playing for first time but i only have for 2.5 hour black screen so no video :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the guy that tried to save you from the rebels. 5 min earlier PCSO Division killed "Minixen" and he shows up again and tried to rob you. "Minixen" and his crew killed two of my partners and i got back there to take the guys out (i was in neochori to bring some food when they got attacked). After taking out Minixen i got killed myself and after that they must have killed you DCray. Admins should definitely have a conversation with Minixen.

If you killed him five minutes earlier like you said .and he returned then he's breaking the NLR is he not ?

Yep thats my point. If hes crew is running around RDM´ing, breaking NLR Admins should talk them all.

Just going to write down my side of the story about this, so here we go! 

So we was driving around in our ifrit and looking for some fun! so we went to "the drug island" and saw some cops there, so we drove past them and jumped out around 150m up the road and shoot a "warning" shoot to let the cops know whats about to go down.

Minixen died so we backed off in our ifrit, (Myself did not know anything about NLR, im guessing its something about returning to the same place after death, i have not played altis life long, only a couple of days) so we went back to the town and picked him up and went back to were he died. then we stoped and jumped out for scouting and saw a cap start shooting at us. so we started to fire back and killed 2 cops there!

Now to DCray (dont remeber ingame name)

We took the cops spike strips and placed them on the road and waited for someone to come by, and then he came and drove though the spike strips and i went down to him and told him to stop and he would not be killed, so i know him out and when im trying to rob him i get shoot by a cop, so minixen i guess panics or what to call it and shoot DCray and then Mr.feng start to fire at the cop when he sees him and killes him.

About 10 min after that DCray returns to the truck and we said hes free to go with hes truck, when its repaird he drove over another of ur spike strips and we then repair it for him and he drove away, there may have been some "friendly" shoots fired when he drove away, but we did not aim for any tiers or him!

Thats my side of the story atleast!

Sorry for some bad english!

Greetings,

As Mr. Feng, I can verify what Gaardelid is telling. Just pointing out that DCRay was killed 
after Gaardelid was killed. At that point, we could not know who made that shot from the hills. 
So before I spot the officer that gunned him down, Minixen panics and pulls the trigger and DCRay 
(Raymond I believe?) dies. Things went down quickly, and afterwards we realise of course that DCRay 
didn't have to die like that, or at all even. They tried to solve it but the server was about to 
restart, which makes me doubt if there was enough time to process and deliver anyway. But that's not 
for me to judge, DCRay shouldn't have been killed. 

Regarding the NLR: 
As in our case, a guy dies in a "three-man-crew", and that crew goes back into town to "recruit", 
since they're obviously missing manpower. We pick up Minixen, because we know him outside of Altis. 
How is the NLR supposed to be followed in a situation like this? I mean, we did go back into town, he 
did not come back to us. I'm open for suggestions.

And since the NLR has been brought up to light, isn't DCRay breaking it as well? He actually came 
back to the scene in a hatchback. 

Anyways, the NLR was not the reason behind this thread. The shooting of DCRay was, and it has already 
been explained and apologized for.

Yours sincererly (please don't get my title wrong),
Altis Hardcore Criminal & Rebel & Drugdealer & Copkiller Mr. Feng

Hi,

Well, my mates has already explained the situation from our perspective.
The only thing I can say is that the guy next to you was my friend, and
why would I shoot my own friend? My friend (the one next to you) was shot by a cop,
which I found out after you died.

I've already said I'm sorry, but I'm going to say it again.
I'm sorry.

Okay fair enough. Just really hate it that i couldnt make money. Cause before of this most of ppl get kicked so i had to impound truck because i couldnt unlock it. So allot or gameplay lost after all.

Yes Raymond is ingame name

Roinx. You need to be atleast 1 km away from where you died last time for 15 min. You got back to pick him up and got back to us and shot 2 of my partners. So Minixen broke the NLR. But thats not what its all about. I would say that Minixen or all of you should give some kind of items to him. What you did was not okay since he did corporate with you guys.

Raymond i understand how you feel, myself have been RDM with a truck full of processed cocain right were you died not long ago. same gose for Minixen and Mr.feng since they were with me! so we understand how you feel.

SPC Strupled, Why do you think all of us should give items to him? me myself died even before he was shoot lol. but anyway, Minixen said he is sorry for the misstake that was made, we gave him hes truck back full of cocain in, Lets just leave this and move on now!

Roinx. You need to be atleast 1 km away from where you died last time for 15 min. You got back to pick him up and got back to us and shot 2 of my partners. So Minixen broke the NLR. But thats not what its all about. I would say that Minixen or all of you should give some kind of items to him. What you did was not okay since he did corporate with you guys.
Unless you have some specific times on when he died and when he was back at the scene, I wouldn't be so quick with the NLR accusement. We did after all make some stops before getting back, and there is no telling how much time that did pass in between. But it's fine, now I know.

Raymond, you will probably recieve a message saying something like this: 

"There is no telling wether you actually would have succeeded with the run or not, therefore we cannot compensate you". 

That's what they told me when I wanted compensation and if this case is any different, then I don't understand why I am still here.

Sorry to only view this report now.

We need some sort of evidence in form of a screenshot or a unedited video to process a report a player.

I have noted the players name for some spectating at some point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back