What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Tom Davenport (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Tom Davenport

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/15/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think i was banned because i shot a police officer.

Why should we unban you.
I think i should be unbanned because i did not know what rdm meant until i was told by a friend. If i get unbanned i will not rdm anyone as i now know what it means. I also really want to focus more on RP rather than combat i have been on this server for around 6 hours a day for the past few days and i am really enjoying it as it is a much better community from all of the others. I would love to have a second chance on this server because it was a lot of fun on there.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for NLR

Before you join the server you are prompted to read the server rules, why didn't you do this?

I thought i left my vehicle unlocked and i didn't want it getting stolen so i went back to get it.  

But i now know that when i respawn i am not allowed to go within 1000m of where i was killed for 15 minutes or that my character does not remember where my vehicle is if its not in the garage.

You would have known if you read the rules before joining the server. 

Have you now fully read them?

Please respond as this will time out shortly 

I have now fully read the rules whereas before i only briefly read them and i apologize for doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back