What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

(Rejected - original poster edited a video to get the person banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aedw1

Name of player your reporting (M.B.F Carcas and Maxton):

Description of what happened: I saw Maxton coming up to me,  he knocked me out, robbed me of money and gear without rp which his friend joined him and neither of them would speak until I said they weren't rping of which one admited they arn't rping and said no rp isn't bannable which in the end they tried to get away with it by trying to rp, but my fps just died on me so I had to stop fraps for a momment to regain my fps so I lost a couple of seconds of video of them trying to sly their way into rp to justify robbing me already, as I had told them I was recording but they had already taken my moeny and gear out of my backpack so I tried to kill them to defend myself and my gear to which Maxton killed me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I didn't think there would be a point as they wouldn't admit they broke the rules and tried to claim it was aloud and then tried to rp in the end.

Value of item/money lost: About 3k or so, couldn't care about the money, Zuber.45=30k, Vermin 9mm=80k, Suppressor 7.62mm=180k, Katiba 6.5mm=130k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Quality isn't great, but you can make out the names if you look close enough. I'm going to try and re-upload it in better quality

Where exactly was this taking place on the map?

Answer honestly, because I'll check the place if needed.

I just saw the video and this is my video of what happened.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooaQeHpIH6A&feature=youtu.be

And the situation before this Maxton was robbed by this guy....

So watch the video and wonder....why my video is diffrent from his....though its the same situation....?

ps. when im talking about no ban against roleplay  im refering to the robbery........not RDM...

Last edited by a moderator:
wow adew1, that was some nasty editing.

Thankfully carcas video showed what yours didn't.

F.Y.I when people say to me that im not following rules and U got it in video etc etc, thats killing the rp on the spot and I (if I were a rebel) would have put a bullet in your head instantly.

please don't do that in a effort to get people banned it's just a real dick-move tbh.

Welp, if I have a word in this id like very much that aedw1 gets banned for being a bitch and editing a video trying to get someone banned,

Description of what happened: I saw Maxton coming up to me,  he knocked me out, robbed me of money and gear without rp which his friend joined him 

I did knock u down....robbed ur money ....and gear ? ( no  if u look at the video i wasnt in your bag)

I had told them I was recording but they had already taken my moeny and gear out of my backpack so I tried to kill them to defend myself and my gear to which Maxton killed me.

When u started to shoot the one who killed u was me ......

Value of item/money lost: About 3k or so, couldn't care about the money, Zuber.45=30k, Vermin 9mm=80k, Suppressor 7.62mm=180k, Katiba 6.5mm=130k

This got my attention....Maxton looked in your bag and he said there wasnt anything or else he would have taken it. And just after this we got taken by cops and we only had pistols on us. So what i saw was only a vermin and we didnt see anything else.

Where exactly was this taking place on the map?

Answer honestly, because I'll check the place if needed.

In Agios.

I love how some decription is being ignored, I have lost some time due to drop in fps so I closed my fraps to regain it and I would request an admin to check the Inventory logs if they can do that and see that I had the gear I stated, Carcas, "ps. when im talking about no ban against roleplay  im refering to the robbery........not RDM..." thats fare enough but in the video you even admit to no rp so can you see my problem with it? also when I was saying rdm before my death I kept meaning to say rp just as you ment by your "ps" and for the "nasty editing" you can see my fps getting low at times in the video and was a bit worse while I was aming to which again I have said I have lost some time in my video that no one seems to be capable of reading, or rather ignoring it, and nothing I have said in my decription is exaggerated from either video and yes this was in Agios, the fact is there was no rp in the first place, and in relation to editing, Carcas's video and mine is about 1-2 second difference from the start of recording, which he seems to be missing how he knocked me out (same for me of course), so If there is nothing to hide and that they did in fact rp from the start then I'm sure he can provide the very begining of the video for us as I would If I had managed to get my fraps on in time, I'd like if our miscomunitcation of Carcas's "ps" and my misuse of rdm when meaning no rp to be left out of the concideration of this topic, and Carcas, I never said you where in my backpack, unless your friend has a video to prove he didn't take anything and simply drop it sometime after I was killed, then I haven't made a mistake in him taking my gear I'm quite sure my spare ammo for my vermin chaged from 2  to somthing else just before I died if you go to the effort and look at the video properly and I'm quite sure none of the guns I had other than the zuber.45 would have fited in maxton's bag and even if they could fit in it, only one would have so he more than likely had ammo in it or first aids or a tool kit which is why he never took anything cause he had no room and you more than likely didn't try to take anything from me because your friend didn't seem bothered to cover me while you try to loot me so you probably worried I'd come to and kill you while you loot me.

Face it, u got rekt. They didn't do anything bannable in any video and rightly killed you. It's a bit convenient that your fraps just missed the most vital part of the video where he asks you to drop your gun or be shot. Your recording skips on too fast to blame it on lag. If it was that laggy wouldn't your recorder record the lag on the screen? I call bullshit....

Lag is based on the internet not of frames per second, both can be confused with each other, but both are different in how they are actually viewed, you can even see my screen "lagging" as you say for f**k sake, instead of changing what I have said, how about reading it properly and actualy watching the video for every detail instead of jumping down my throught just because I wasn't able to get it all ( which I can understand but this is just BS everyone takes one side instead of a neutral viewing until all evidense has been provided) which they are lacking in the footage that prove they even started rp before knocking me, not giving me any time to comply with anything they say until after they rob me, The whole point of this topic is them not doing role play from the start and simply knocking me out without giving me any time what soo ever to respond to them. That is breaking rp rules, you anounce yourself to the person you are going to be dealing with by saying what ever it is is you want to say and then you give them time to respond from either voice chat or text chat, then you can do what ever the hell you want once you have given them a decent amount of time to reply, this is what you are ment to do when robbing someone, these two did nothing of the sort, no different then some AG assholes who tried to rdm me and two friends who had to be helped by a buch of cops at about 3am this morning trying to process and then they decided to call rp when we tried to sell iron while they are still shooting at us, not giving us or the cops time to respond properly, that is no different than this. so unless these two can prove they rp before they knocked me out, they are the ones at fault as again that is what this whole bloody topic is about, them not role playing from the start! How many times do I have to say this till someone actualy reads what I have said properly so I can stop repeating myself. I even said they tried to rp in the end, which their video proves I didn't lie and I'm not blaming it on lag so, Dubious Penguin, maybe you don't know this but this is a rp server, meaning no rp is bannable if caught doing it a few (or several) times, if anyone tries to say they did rp and their video is proof then I will just block you from posting anything further, if I can do that, as no one is reading what I have said without changing it into somthing else to suit them in defending these two. Untill an admin provides input.

That was generally agreed to be a cluster fuck but don't upload something next time if haven't got full story as this could have got someone banned for no reason

You should be banned for editing footage and trying get people banned for no reason.

Fact is simple.

- Your video report of the incident is not complete.

- You broke role-play... I'm sorry, but if someone runs up behinds you and "knocks you the duck out". they're not really going to tell you first are they. It's what they do AFTER the knockdown that matters.

- From what I can see, you actually shot first, that gives them reason to kill you in self defence. And again didn't meet the rebels demands.

Please no more posts on this matter, it's time for the admins to decide.

I apologize Neo for not following your request of no more posts, but for a recap for the admin so he/she doen't have to read all my lengthy comments; I have admited to a loss time within my video, I have admited to attacking them to defend my stuff and gear which they inturn killed me, and both videos prove I haven't lied or exaggerate, the point of this topic is them not role playing from the start, which they haven't even provided their part of the video that shows them doing any kind of rp that would allouw them to rob me, so if they are inocent then why don't they show us that part of it? maybe because they didn't open their program up in time like me, if thats how everyone here is thinking then why would everyone be giving them the benfit of the doubt and not me even though I have already admited the problem in my video before anyone even commented. it even shows in their video that they robbed me before they even  said anything to me, so explain to me where I am wrong and they are right for no rp but everyone is trying to justify their actions even though they even provide a video of them robbing me without rp. So that does not give them the right to try and slezzy their way into rp after they get caught and try to say they where role playing and be in the right to kill me.

I love how some decription is being ignored, I have lost some time due to drop in fps so I closed my fraps to regain it 
This is not how FRAPs works. Fraps does not skip like that while still in game. ALT-Tabbing out of game would likely cause the recording to stop or the frame to hold until the program it is recorded is put back on the screen. You can clearly tell from your video and the counter-evidence supplied by Carcas that neither of these situations happened. Especially seeing as your shots that you fired have magically disappeared from your video.

Sab, "I love how some decription is being ignored" this applies to you right now, read, then think, then speak, "ALT-Tabbing out of game would likely cause the recording to stop or the frame to hold until the program it is recorded is put back on the screen" so far I haven't had that but I wont say that can't cause it, and "This is not how FRAPs works. Fraps does not skip like that while still in game." yes it does actually when you get very low frames, i.e under 17 to be percise (for me that is) I'm not a "pro" when it comes to recordings, but I am when it comes to how bad and ****ing annoying fraps can be. So I'm going to go guess that you don't don't know how to read, so how about reading everything before you talk crap like most of the others. Also it was requested by neo for no more comments, whcih again, sorry but I wanted to recap it so people like sab here mightn't get lost and confused with my big comments of backed up justifcation against the fabricated lies, so please no further comments until the admin gets in on this, then you can start b***hing all you want, other wise at this rate they wont be arsed to read all my lengthy comments and it will take ages for them to reach thend of this topic to either give me a warning or ban me as a few of you deligtful gents soo long for. So a good idea is for everyone to keep their mouth shut untill then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back