What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Lucas (Rejected no evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):

Lucas

Description of what happened:

I was selling my oil at the trading when he shot me dead, before saying anything at all.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

I did but he dont wanna give me anything back he shot me because he was earlier at the oil trader

Value of item/money lost":

i did have 132k on pocket and gear i had was around 45k.

8 processed oil wich is about 25k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

I dont have.. i only have screenshot of chat where he says that he was earlier etc..

With what do you ppl record it? I tried a few times Nvideo shadowplay but i keep getting black screen.

This session again

Last edited by a moderator:
With what do you ppl record it? I tried a few times Nvideo shadowplay but i keep getting black screen.

This session again
Preferred: Shadowplay

Alternate: Overwolf, Fraps, Bandicam, google search ftw!

I dont have.. i only have screenshot of chat where he says that he was earlier etc..
Can you elaborate and provide SS?

Preferred: Shadowplay (only Geforce / Nvidia Graphics card)

Alternate: Overwolf (Nope), Fraps(Are you crazy?) Bandicam(meh), google search ftw!

Can you elaborate and provide SS?
Use Action! to record with!

O sorry see this now. I dont have them any more. So i guess lost forever?

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):

Lucas

Description of what happened:

I was selling my oil at the trading when he shot me dead, before saying anything at all.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

I did but he dont wanna give me anything back he shot me because he was earlier at the oil trader

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

This session again
I want to report lucas for harassment and instantly re spawning in the place he died, I will create a new post

Thats a lot of cash to have on your person, you will struggle to get it back without some form of proof. If anything I believe you hit F12 to use Steam's screenshot function, so it helps in a pitch.

Also no compensation will be given for the oil regardless as there was no guarantee that you were actually going to sell it successfully.

yeah that is gonna be a prob since i hit Print screen button :D

Atleast warn him for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back