What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

G402 Hyperion Mouse - Only 3 hours left

CMO Marc Smith

Ex CMO - Current sexy tech support
Just sitting on amazon and came across this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LFBEOUA

Fairly decent reviews and at a decent price, can't go wrong for £25.99 really. Only problem is there's only 3 hours left on the sale, so if you need a mouse or want one as a backup, best go buy it now ;)

And yes, it's not the best mouse in the world, but decent for anyone that wants something cheap that will get the job done.

- Marc

I have one of these, one of my friends is a hardware tester for Scan, he says this and the mionix castor are 2 of the best mice on the market

I have one of these, one of my friends is a hardware tester for Scan, he says this and the mionix castor are 2 of the best mice on the market
Don't have experience with it personally, but reviews seem decent. I would buy one myself just to try it out if I had the money spare xD

Their is nothing fancy on the mouse a couple of extra programmable buttons, and a feature to dramatically slow your mouse movement for pinpoint accuracy, but its more for the response rate, lift off and no prediction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back