What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Fuel & Co (Rejected but noted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
Name of player your reporting (ingame name):
Slate
LordGrant
StarvingAfrican
Fuel

Description of what happened:
We went to get cars at NeoChori, we werent wearing our insignia's so we couldnt be recognized. We expect shit hitting the fan when armed guys and a hatchbacksport come closer. I hear one guy metagaming, shouting to his friends : I got Poxy (HB Poxy, was at the scene as victim and was recording as well I believe).(The part where you hear them shouting that is not in recording, can be uploaded if you want) Then after some heated Scottish-Welsh nationalist debate, they decide me and Blaze need to drop our stuff. So they call us:
EUF, drop your stuff!

How do they know unless metagaming? Same thing for Poxy when they came in. They read the names, must be. Or they come up with some lousy excuse that a third party told them.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
We said while it was happening ''how do you know'', no answer.

We didnt lose anything of value, but rules are rules and I'd like these players warned not to do this shit again. If he just called us ugly, old, stinking, people on the ground whatever, no problem. But reading our names isn't part of the roleplay I so love on this server.

Value of item/money lost:
N.A.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

that was a straight forward robbery, calling you buy your name as it says it next to your head is not a problem its not like we killed you without role playing we are not just going to say "oi you" when we can see who you are, you are just mad, and reporting 4 people for 1 person saying EUF drop your stuff?, man up and take the robbery like a man.

and coming up with a lousy excuse so you can meta game is apparently legal as every single police officer uses it by saying i paid the drug dealer and he informed us that etc etc etc, when really they are talking crap

and coming up with a lousy excuse so you can meta game is apparently legal as every single police officer uses it by saying i paid the drug dealer and he informed us that etc etc etc, when really they are talking crap
It's a game mechanic that we have to go to the drug dealer and mouse wheel over him to question him which then puts anyone who has sold drugs to that dealer recently onto the wanted list. So we are not "talking crap".

Also, post less. Edit more.

yes but you have never asked us who we are, i have been arrested multiple times without a single question to what is my name, so how do you know it is me?

yes but you have never asked us who we are, i have been arrested multiple times without a single question to what is my name, so how do you know it is me?
Think I am going to let you go on this one and leave the thread as you are clearly not sure of what you want to say. Have fun.
Edit: We can pull your name off of any vehicle you own too using ANPR if that's what you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never had any dealing with you personally but when it comes to the police I have dealt with which is why I have started recording now, only follow rules when it suits them, I get arrested all the time for drugs robbery etc etc, that I did earlier because it is on a database but how do these police know that it was me that committed those crimes when they have not even asked for my name, they obviously have to use my ID or my name to search the database, Correct? but if I have not given those details to them how do they know them, I don't use cars or transport when committing robbery or selling drugs, so the only way I could have been identified is by meta gaming.

that was a straight forward robbery, calling you buy your name as it says it next to your head is not a problem its not like we killed you without role playing we are not just going to say "oi you" when we can see who you are, you are just mad, and reporting 4 people for 1 person saying EUF drop your stuff?, man up and take the robbery like a man.
Last time I checked using the name above their head is not allowed, correct me if I am wrong.

They can bribe the drug dealer and get names... unless they lied to me :eek: , which i doubt

Hmm, thinking about this drug dealer thing has given me an idea...

Last time I checked using the name above their head is not allowed, correct me if I am wrong.
Correct, this is classed as metagaming, example: Whats your name "above the head": SecretTeacher, What he said: Andrew, Now you have to call him Andrew and not SecretTeacher for as far as you know, his name is Andrew

to be honest german it is not me speaking in the video so im not meta gaming my name is just in the report

i just think it is stupid that reading a name gets you reported, im going to fill this report page with videos every time someone says my ingame name

I believe the only reason that he is reporting you guys, is because it looks like you're robbing them, only because they're EUF.

Back when I was a rebel, i didn't care if someone said my gangs name, only if they used my gang tag as a reason to rob me.

Admittedly I've not been playing long, but If its report-worthy to read someones name then I don't see any reason why half the police force on this server aren't banned. I'd be less inclined to read someones name if I thought the police weren't doing it as well, unfortunately it seems like its acceptable for cops yet its an offence for a civ. Can't fathom how many times I've given fake names then just instantly been told my real name and that I'm lying, I don't see how that's any better than this. If rp is to be taken seriously then both sides have to comply or there is no incentive to.

I believe the only reason that he is reporting you guys, is because it looks like you're robbing them, only because they're EUF.

Back when I was a rebel, i didn't care if someone said my gangs name, only if they used my gang tag as a reason to rob me.
^^^^^ I agree, which in this case we didnt we was just collecting cars and found people to rob, just because one of our group mentions there name we get reported

Ok....

We as the police have to ask you for your name.

Or if you are restrained we can search you for your "id" and confirm who you are from that.

We are not allowed to just read your name ingame and use that information against you.

If you are in contact with any officer that does this, please report it to a senior officer and it will be dealt with.

This is Metagaming and it is clearly stated that it is not allowed, does not matter if you are a civ, rebel or cop.

The only exception i know of is that the police can use metagaming to get the name of a pilot and send him/her a message with a warning to leave the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back