What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

CNC Steffen (Rejected but Lucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): CNC Steffen

Description of what happened: I was trying to protect a IFRIT who was about get crushed and it was owned by the CNC Gang, so after we got it crushed i was trying to get back to kavala when he came from behind and rammed into my vechicle for attention instead of just calling us on the cellphone. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I did a little bit, his response was: I was trying to conctact you.

Value of item/money lost: N/A

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_MNXVK5pQ&feature=youtu.be

Not VDM, He bumped you a tad, since when is that against rules?

Zippey,

We tried to talk to you in-game about this incident, but you wouldn't listen and (in my opinion) that is what has caused a lot of this 'drama'. Foxhound can vouch for the fact that we're not completely stupid (despite the way Daz was mocking his irish accent) and that if you give us a second and have a conversation with us, we can sort most things out like grown ups.

The situation was this; Daz, Steffen and I were having some fun. We had just robbed a drug trafficker at the processing plant and had taken a haul of processed drugs to Kavala where we intended to sell the drugs for a quick bit of profit. Steffen drove his Ifrit, because that is the vehicle we had used to catch up to our victim and hold him up at the processing plant. We stopped off in Kavala, sold some of the drugs and then fled to the castle outside to make sure we had not been followed. (Cops were everywhere!).

A Hunter pulled up outside the castle and Steffen fled, admittedly he drove at the Hunter and ended up going over the top and a pursuit was initiated. During our pursuit, I bailed on the Ifrit intending to make a stand. I got out gunned and ended up dead, as did Steffen who had jumped out in some mad attempt to try and save me. Daz somehow managed to survive and got in to the driver's seat of the Ifrit and tried to get away.

Steffen and I respawn in Agios, not wanting to break the New Life Rule and we intended to re-stock and meet up with Daz to retrieve the Ifrit and find something else to do. Daz managed to flee most of the way to meet us, we jumped in to a car to meet up with him but by the time we got to the Treasury where Daz was, he had been killed and the Ifrit had been scrapped, game over.

Literally, as soon as Steffen pulled up (just after Daz had died) you were complaining about breaking the NLR, about us "attacking Kavala" and so on. Steffen tried to speak to you to explain the situation but you point-blank ignored him and got in to your car and drove away saying that you were going to report us. He was annoyed and chased after you calling out your name several times and asking you to stop and talk on more than one occasion.

This is where your video kicks in, he ends up ramming you to stop your car and get you to talk to him like an adult about what had happened.

This is copy and pasted directly from the rules topic: have highlighted the relevant part for your attention)

West Altis ( UK Government Controlled)

The UK government is under control of West Altis and it is heavily policed and has a number of strict rules to ensure serious roleplay.
Inside Green Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)
This, according to the rules, is not a VDM. Nobody died and you were able to jump out and restrain Steffen (which ultimately lead to him being jailed.) I explained to Foxhound when I spoke to him, that if you had simply stopped and spoken to us for more than 5 seconds before driving away, the vast majority of this incident would have been avoided.

I don't think that Steffen chose the right way to get your attention and have a conversation, but equally I don't think you handled yourself very well either. If you had given us an opportunity to do so, we would have explained what we were doing, you would have known that we weren't "attacking Kavala" or intentionally breaking the NLR and Steffen wouldn't have driven after you like a maniac pleading with you to stop and talk to him.

At the end of the day, this is a game and we should be playing it to have fun. I'm sorry on behalf of my friends if we somehow impeded your fun and I hope after reading this you can understand our frustrations and that this issue can be closed.

Edit: As a footnote, I would also like to point out that I somehow ended up being restrained and left stuck outside Kavala Police HQ for about 30 minutes despite the fact that I wasn't involved in causing anyone any problems and had spent most of the time trying to play peacemaker and make everyone chill out! I've got blisters on my feet and I demand compensation for the "foot rub" (no happy endings, honest!) I had to get afterwards!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not really a gentle bump... he carried on steering into him...

Although, if no death, then it's not VDM... luckily for those involved.

Wow you recorded this, but dont cover from the beginning. I see what you did there ;)

For the recording Zippey put out here, on my screen i was around 5 meter INFRONT of your car. But server lag get the best of me i guess, i was driving recklessly to try and catch up to you. My fault without doubt.

As braindead's "Chapter" that he wrote was that you were telling us that we had attacked kavala with 3 people and one ifrit. I checked the server rules now, but cannot find it. But somewhere in a rule post it says more then 6 people need to get permission to attack kavala. We were not 6 people, we were 3 in one single ifrit!. I was getting angry, you were just assuming that we had attacked kavala, when you did not know the whole story. Yet you talk about we breaking rules when we fully followed them, that is what pissed me off.

To top that off when you said this, i was trying to talk back but then you just turned around and drove off. At this point im angry as fuck, when a cop is talking to people i expect them to listen aswell. So i started following you guys, went infront of you once, you just passed me. At this point im thinking that you dont give a shit, so i pulled infront of you closer. Zippys recording shows that it was way to close, but atleast you stopped this time.

The point here is that you were throwing threats that you would put it on the forums and that we had almost broken every rule that is.

Then you just drove off, without letting us explain ourself. Later then telling us that we could have used the phone, let me ask you a question. Is it easier to talk with a mic or by typing all the time ? you choose, but i am sure as hell not using teamspeak to write in the chat.

Was fun when we flew atleast, had a good laugh =D

CnC Steffen ~

Edit: Zippey before all this happend i actually made a post with this question if we are allowed to bump into eachother. You should proberly check it out, as far as i have gotten answers it is when people die its vdm. But if no one dies its ok? Playing russian roulette here? 

TBH, this is a direct example of the double standards the police receive in this game. Ramming another vehicle is not listed as against the rules and so is completely authorized, if you have a problem with it and it to the ever growing list of things Civilian's can't do that police can (fucking BS). 

Now on a more fucking serious note, what are you going to do about police that handcuff people and just leave them on the side of the road or outside the Police HQ for 30 mins (as mentioned above). This is a perfect example of how the police overly abuse their powers, then force the civilian's to desperately follow them in an attempt to grovel for forgiveness in case of receiving a ban. Look how bias the listed video is, lucky there was multiple witnesses there or the accused might of actually been banned.

I also wanna bring your attention to "Value of item/money lost: N/A". It is N/A because everything you have is free, but you scrapped an ifrit (400,000 - 1,000,000), all their weopons and gear lost (80,000 x 3 = 240,000). Now that is some huge expenses, these guys aren't even complaining about this, but you are freaking out because your free car was flipped, you then went on to arrest them and detain them incorrectly for a further 30+ minutes.

Not VDM, No deaths, and save the "its not fair, the cops don't have to pay" speech for another thread.

Locked and closed.

Its not VDM however very very verry lucky it wasn't!

Please try and not use your vehicle against people, this is your one and only warning

Moving to rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back