What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - sirschmoopy (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirschmoopy

In-game Name
Sirsccmoopy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/01/2014

Member of the team that banned you.
It doesn't give me a name just battleye: admin kick

Reason given for your ban.
shooting a medic

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because I accidently shot a medic I honestly didn't mean to.

Why should we unban you.
Shooting the medic wasn't intentional me and my gang drove past this guy holding someone up on the side off the road so we pulled over to try and hold the guy up, we told him to put his hands on his head as he was heavily outnumbered he tried to run so I fired a few shots at him and as he headed for cover and I got him but also got the medic who was trying to talk someone down from suicide. I'm really sorry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I banned you as stated for shooting a medic.

5eae08230045a40d396e892e97584fad.png

Medics are here purely for Role play. They are defenceless. If you see a medic don't shoot next to them simple.

If we do decide to unban you what will you do different to improve?

Sorry for long reply I wasn't sure where I would get a reply, I fully understand it was wrong to shoot the medic whether it was an accident or not but I believe this is my first bannable offence and I have been playing on this server for quite a while now. I will make it a point that from now that this will never happen again I truly am sorry and i will be much more careful in the future if you allow me back onto the server.

If anyone is monitoring this please can we settle this all my gang are heading back in and I'd really like to know either way so we can decide what to do, sorry for the several posts on this.

Do not bump your unban appeal, it clearly says it when you create the form. Due to this violation, 3 days has been added to your appeal.

Can you explain the rules regarding the NHS in your own words

I knew it was against the rules to kill a medic but it wasn't my intention to shoot that medic he just got caught in the crossfire, I'm not fully aware of the rules you have to follow whilst playing as the NHS but i know they are there to enhance the role playing experience and I would never intentionally harm a medic in anyway or steal there vehicles I am very sorry for what happened and I assure you it won't happen again. 

2.12 NHS medics are here to help and revive people it is a bannable offence to kill a medic take them hostage or steal there vehicles. Again I really want to say how sorry i am this happened and I will do my best to make sure it won't happen again.

(Sorry if editing a comment causes this to bump the post I just thought I put the rule number on but I didn't so I just wanted to add it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll unban you. make sure you don't shoot medics by accident again. Make sure that if you shoot, you don't kill people that are not involved. Also re read all the rules, just to make sure that you know them. I don't wanne see you here again.

unbanned 05/03/2016

Name:Sirschmoopy

Steam ID:76561198081147362

GUID:daf3d766cb372369f3109145b8e2df04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back