What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

the division - not receiving rewards

Mr Laurens

does anyone else have the Division Gold edition on PC? i bought it but i didnt get any of the exclusives wich should be included..

does anyone else have the Division Gold edition on PC? i bought it but i didnt get any of the exclusives wich should be included..
I would suggest using the sub reddit for this, there is alot of information there from players that are stuck at work and cannot play :)

I got all my rewards from ubiclub fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest using the sub reddit for this, there is alot of information there from players that are stuck at work and cannot play :)

did u purchase the game from steam?

did u purchase the game from steam?
Btw, i received an email about redeeming my pre-order hazmat suit.

I guess they are doing it slowly, and i can cofirm alot more people had the same problems as you did, just wait a few hours / days or open a service request to be faster.

Btw, i received an email about redeeming my pre-order hazmat suit.

I guess they are doing it slowly, and i can cofirm alot more people had the same problems as you did, just wait a few hours / days or open a service request to be faster.
cool, thanks for the info!

When I bought the season pass for Six Siege (Both ubisoft titles) I had to get the CD key for the season pass on steam and then redeem the CD key in uplay. Maybe that's what you have to do? If not, then I hope you'll figure it out. :)

Back