What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

I lost 250k because of server 2

Rolox

So i was on server 2 and got jacked for 500k, the guy was nice and gave me back half at first, then gave me the other half back after a bit of discussion. i put it all in my bank, the whole 500k. then suddenly the server crashed. i joined server 1 and suddenly i olny have 250k which is on me and not in the back. can i get the other 250k please

thanks, will

Unfortunately server 2 may shut off at any time past a certain time during the week. If that's the case you will not be able to get compensation for it sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 12am keep an eye on player 1 numbers before deciding to join S2, If S2 is un-needed it will be turned off.

I was on that server at the time, it past 9pm, it just went down and came back up again. There were plenty of folks impacted by it. 

I switched to 1 and stayed there but at the time folks were talking (in side chat) as if there had been DDOS attack. Not clear on the accuracy of this but I can verify it did happen. For me there was little impact as I had nothing to lose at the time. 

Not trying to verify his claim or the veracity of his items he's claiming  but as a witness; it did go down briefly.

regards

boondog

Back