What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Revolution and Matt (Action: Bans issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Revolution and Matt

Description of what happened: Okay so to begin with this mass VDMing story, I am going to start by the first video which I posted about Matt VDMing a group of us for no reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76NwppDVEM4

After that incident, I went on the teamspeak Revolution (his brother IRL) and Matt normally hang out on and spoke to them as I thought we were friendly with eachother after our successes the night before, about what just happened and why I was ran over intentionally. In response I got "We are bored as fuck and this is so much fun, we know we are going to get banned but I am having a blast ramming cars into people, I just rammed a truck full of 120k that a newborn has been trying to gather for ages and it was hilarious". At which point I said well you are about to be banned from a very good server with a great community, over the fact that you were bored? He then kept going on about how he doesn't care and his intention is to keep doing it till he is banned. That is when I left their teamspeak and went to do a coke run since they were causing havoc in kavala.

For reference their teamspeak ip is: 128.204.204.17  

On the way back we had 5 trucks full of coke, and parked them 100m away from the drug dealer in kavala and walked down to the dealer after receiving reports from people in sidechat and texts, that there are 2 hatchbacks VDMing everybody and crashing into everything. And guess what, it was the 2 idiots that this post is about.... doing VDM...again after 2 hours from the first incident/video and it can all be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH1jVZkBO_c&feature=youtu.be

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yeah by telling them that's their last days on AltisLife UK

Value of item/money lost: Compensated for by the police officer involved in the first incident, and second video had no items lost.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Posted above.

Witnesses: 
- BratJaggesVlnd
- Dusty Yeezy
- eddylane
- Stime
- PCSO Dr FreeDer

And many more who died on the roads of Kavala.

That's all and hope to see this c***s banned asap :)

- exile

Last edited by a moderator:
Within the first 19 secs of the 2nd video that you posted which I'm sure u will take down once you realize that it benefits my side of the story that's pure rdm. You are straight up killing us for no reason. No role playing at all. I'm glad you recorded this video cause this is what i wanted to show. Thank you for doing my job for me  :)

Here is the proof of the 2nd video was there once he realizes that he's a moron.  

http://gyazo.com/6c08193e8049162475856dd7fa1c3de0

http://gyazo.com/fe474fe5e359894499e97e311a0cd008

Got VDM by revolution and they left cars all over the place. so good job eXile for putting together this thread!

Those aren't all of my cars so i really don't know what u are talking about. 
Well, But that's not the main problem here, it is you VDM people..

I really do not care what you have to say, I just want you out of the server.

it is pretty obvious that VDM he even drove off to get a run up, ban please

*EDIT* and this is not the first thread about revolution R/VDMing

I Just watched your 2nd Video exile and you are breaking the RDM rules aswell, you canot open fire like that it doesnt matter what others do it doesnt mean you should break the rules aswell, if they rdm you request compensation, dont just sit in kavala killing him over and over for 2 reasons 1. your metagaming 2. your RDMing

it is pretty obvious that VDM he even drove off to get a run up, ban please

*EDIT* and this is not the first thread about revolution R/VDMing
Nor is it the first thread about exile rdming people. Not only that but that thread about me and shiny rdming cops i never rdmed anyone. It even shows it in the video.

"With the robbery linking with the RDM'ing, it gets into a grey area. Unless it gets cleared up specifically in the rules I cannot make a strong decision. Exile is on a final warning. Please try and capture the actual event in the future, as it makes it much easier for me, and consequently much easier for you. Locking topic, PM me if any more evidence needs to be posted." This is from another post about exile rdming. Quoted by "HD Gamer" a modarater.

It's clear that this is your last strike. 3 STRIKES YOU"RE OUT

-Merged-

No RDM is involved, since you have broken NLR and are VDMing all the time, so rules do not apply to you. Talk all the shit you want, im not getting banned, you are. I have plenty of people to back me up on this. Now stop wasting my time with your pathetic crap

Edit: Also read the story I wrote, the video is just what happens after. Stop basing your facts of the second video. Also listen to what we say. Also I have witnesses that can agree with what I say, do you ? No.

No RDM is involved, since you have broken NLR and are VDMing all the time, so rules do not apply to you. Talk all the shit you want, im not getting banned, you are. I have plenty of people to back me up on this. Now stop wasting my time with your pathetic crap

Edit: Also read the story I wrote, the video is just what happens after. Stop basing your facts of the second video. Also listen to what we say. Also I have 
 Within the first 19 seconds when u killed me and my friend the NLR haden't been broke. After that the reason i broke the NLR is because i wanted to get an understanding of why you kept killing me and my friend. I will admit that my friend vdmed you earlier but that doesn't give you permission to rdm us case closed. This was you're last strike, have a nice day :)

PS: Not for nothing but when you and your group says i vdm people please get ACTUAL evidence insted of showing proof that you are rdming me and my friend. You have ZERO PROOF that i vdmed anyone case closed. Not only that but do u even know what the heck vdm stands for? If you did't already know it stands for vehicle death match. Did i run anyone of you guys over in the 2nd video???? No i didn't so how can u call that crap VDM? 

Haha you're are so sad, trying to play this off as if you know nothing. This is my last reply to your pathetic answers. Awaiting admins to decide and for all witnesses to comment.

Revolution Should be banned there is no doubt about that.

But Exile it doesnt matter what rules other people break doesnt mean you should break the rules. just report them and request compensation thats what those threads are here for.

dont go on a RDM spree.

you can clearly see it in your videos your checking the name of everyone you see [MetaGaming] then RDMing Revolution. just report him and let him be banned.

Revolution Should be banned there is no doubt about that.

But Exile it doesnt matter what rules other people break doesnt mean you should break the rules. just report them and request compensation thats what those threads are here for.

dont go on a RDM spree.

you can clearly see it in your videos your checking the name of everyone you see [MetaGaming] then RDMing Revolution. just report him and let him be banned.
I was checking names to make sure I don't kill anyone innocent and just the VDMers. And what so you want me to report him, and leave the server till they are banned ? Because If I didnt kill them they would have just crashed into our trucks or ran us over. You can clearly see them trying. He has broken too many rules, and if not killed on sight, would have done even more damage. It was the only way to force him off the server, as he forced many other civilians with his bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back