What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Revolution (Action: None - Banned in another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked
Lately there has been a debate between eXile and Revolution and his friends about who did what wrong. Revolution claims that eXile RDMed him, and eXile claims that Revolution VDMed and generally trolled.

Here is my proof that Revolution did indeed VDM. Unfortunately, since my harddrive got filled up, I only managed to capture one VDM, but trust me when I say that there was constant VDMing, and he kept buying new cars, filling up the street with wrecks.

We had 5 HEMMTs filled with cocaine that we had worked very hard for, no admins nor cops were online and Revolution clearly stated that he would VDM us all night because he wanted to get banned. (Which he apparently regrets now since he is fighting us on the forum, or maybe he just wants to take down eXile for ruining his "fun").

When Revolution had broken NLR and attempted to VDM us for, I don't know, the 20th time we decided it was enough and eXile shot him on site, a decision which I stand behind. 

In the video you can see that he is not the level-headed individual that he has been posing as on the forum, but rather a bored child that is only here to troll and destroy the game for the rest of us. 

I think I am not the only one who has been affected by Revolution, Matt and the rest of their gang, and I would appriciate it if everyone stepped forward.

"and the rest of their gang"

Please dont bring me or the rest of the gang into it, we have never rdm'd anyone no need to point finger at people who are invalid, use the evidence against the people who are committing the crime, no one els.

Clear RDM from Revolution, do as you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally there is evidence. I agree (not like it is required for me to agree but stating my position) this was a pretty clear VDM case. All it took was to upload this at the time of the original report, but our reports still stand.

Ladies and gents this is a clear example of what desync can do when you play on arma 3. This server can be laggy at times but i have no control of this that is the owners of the server that can fix this laggy issue. Not only that but sitting in the middle of the road is never a good idea it's almost as if u want to get ran over. Not only that but you never tried to resolve this issue with me before you posted this. So by posting this video you are just trying to get someone banned from the server which is never a good thing.  

"When Revolution had broken NLR and attempted to VDM us for, I don't know, the 20th time we decided it was enough and eXile shot him on site, a decision which I stand behind."  NOT ONLY THAT but this lie is one sad attempt for you trying to say anything to get someone banned.  

"Revolution clearly stated that he would VDM us all night because he wanted to get banned." Also a huge lie. 

Finally there is evidence. I agree (not like it is required for me to agree but stating my position) this was a pretty clear VDM case. All it took was to upload this at the time of the original report, but our reports still stand.
Your report means nothing.

Took a bit of evidence and turned it against me.

Won't get you anywhere.

And thank you for uploading this Brat, finally that scum can get banned along with his brother Matt.

Ladies and gents this is a clear example of what desync can do when you play on arma 3. This server can be laggy at times but i have no control of this that is the owners of the server that can fix this laggy issue. Not only that but sitting in the middle of the road is never a good idea it's almost as if u want to get ran over. Not only that but you never tried to resolve this issue with me before you posted this. So by posting this video you are just trying to get someone banned from the server which is never a good thing.  

"When Revolution had broken NLR and attempted to VDM us for, I don't know, the 20th time we decided it was enough and eXile shot him on site, a decision which I stand behind."  NOT ONLY THAT but this lie is one sad attempt for you trying to say anything to get someone banned.  

"Revolution clearly stated that he would VDM us all night because he wanted to get banned." Also a huge lie.
Wtf? are you serious now? ok let me be clear. 1st of all, empty cars do not disync, 2nd of all u were dryiving so disyncing does not affect you. standing in the road? as if u had smthn to do? u were chasing us all the time and trying to vdm us, and why were u laughing and why ddnt u tell me that u were lagging? or is it bcz u did not think of it at that time?

This entire thread is invalid since he never tried to solve this issue before posting this thread. 
Yes we did, there is no solving it with you. Ban is the only way. Now you can be quiet and await it slowly.

And did you just try to blame it on desync ? hahahaha you are the saddest rat alive..

Yes we did, there is no solving it with you. Ban is the only way. Now you can be quiet and await it slowly.

And did you just try to blame it on desync ? hahahaha you are the saddest rat alive..
You can say you did but you didn't. Therefore you are a dishonest person so everything you say is invalid due to the fact that you like to lie. The only thing you guys had to say is well this gear coasted me so and so and i also lost this so in total you have to give me such n such $$$$$ to repay me for what you have done. But no you post this video trying to get people banned from the server its sad. 

So coming on your teamspeak and asking why the hell you just VDM'd me and you saying "because it was fun, move on" wasn't asking for it ? dude seriously do you have nothing better to do than post on these threads every minute? You're done here, nobody want's to reason with you, just wants you gone.

So coming on your teamspeak and asking why the hell you just VDM'd me and you saying "because it was fun, move on" wasn't asking for it ? dude seriously do you have nothing better to do than post on these threads every minute? You're done here, nobody want's to reason with you, just wants you gone.
When did i say this that's a huge lie. Like i said before in other posts if you are gonna be dishonest then you have no reliability. Therefore what you say is useless. 

Wtf? are you serious now? ok let me be clear. 1st of all, empty cars do not disync, 2nd of all u were dryiving so disyncing does not affect you. standing in the road? as if u had smthn to do? u were chasing us all the time and trying to vdm us, and why were u laughing and why ddnt u tell me that u were lagging? or is it bcz u did not think of it at that time?
Where is your proof of me not saying i was lagging please provide this otherwise what u say is invalid. :)

None of your lies is going to save you now Revolution, I got you on video. Lets let the admin do their jobs okey? =)

i must say this exile guy seems to be verey rude all the time.. having to call everyone names. and comming up with something a nother one said without proof is not realy doing any good is it exile.. stop saying bulls.. if you do not have to evidence to back it up. the whole threat you made in my opinion dident realy help you at all. 

I am not saying that rev and his brother dident do anything wrong. But Exile.. plz get a grip and eat a chillpill. i honestly dont think you are any better then him.. else there wouldent be this many reports about you would there????

Plz watch your tone :D

and remember WHAI U HEFF TO BE MAD IS JUST GAME

i must say this exile guy seems to be verey rude all the time.. having to call everyone names. and comming up with something a nother one said without proof is not realy doing any good is it exile.. stop saying bulls.. if you do not have to evidence to back it up. the whole threat you made in my opinion dident realy help you at all. 

I am not saying that rev and his brother dident do anything wrong. But Exile.. plz get a grip and eat a chillpill. i honestly dont think you are any better then him.. else there wouldent be this many reports about you would there????

I'm very chilled. Most reports are by their crew because they are getting banned and trying to take me down with them which isn't working. Thank you for your input though.

I HEFF TO BI MATT :(

I'm very chilled. Most reports are by their crew because they are getting banned and trying to take me down with them which isn't working. Thank you for your input though.

I HEFF TO BI MATT :(
Trying to take me down? Love to see evidence of my committing any rule breaking. Good luck to you though man. you will need it :)  

(hopefully the last words i see from you, defiantly the last from me, not wasting my breath on pieces of semen that should of been swallowed.) 

He acts rude cause he is a child and can't help it. Not only that but he has trouble thinking so you can't blame him. He is what you call a "Special" child and i really feel bad for his mother. It's a shame she had to raise a kid like him. What a true disappointment to society. 

None of your lies is going to save you now Revolution, I got you on video. Lets let the admin do their jobs okey? =)
Wow we have a bad ass over here thinking he's hard cause he's gonna get me banned off a video game. It's a shame that kids never grow up.

Lol "I'm drunk, guys Im drunk, did i forget to mention that I'm drunk." We get it you are a bad ass lol. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back