What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RDM Dimitry Medvedev (Lack Of Evidence - Video Too Short)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Dimitry Medvedev

Description of what happened: Was at Drug Island scouting the processing when I suddenly got shot from out of the blue.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, he answered me by saying Drug Island is a "Danger Zone", and that I should talk to the cops to get this confirmed.  I told him this was not the case and he proceeded to insult me so I decided to take it to the forum.

Value of item/money lost: Maybe 40k. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: 

This is probably linked to this thread, since they were both at Drug Island at the time and their names sorta matches: 

Well that video is extremely short, can we please have the rest as there is no proof that he wasn't RPing etc

If you are in the red zone then he needs no reason to RP, he can shoot on sight as well as VDM and so on. 

That guy still on the server? :S 

Well he is a VDMer and RDMer met him before and absolutely no RP at all from him

This was recorded before the update, Drug Island was not in the red zone.

My Shadowplay decided to only record this, the rest was just black lines flowing up and down so there is no more. But if he was RPing, would I sit there fixing my car?

"Get down on the ground or die!!!" "Hold on, just gonna fix my tires" ;)

You can also clearly hear the shot was coming from far, far away. 

There isnt enough evidence in the initial post. 

Denied this time but thank you for the report.

-Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back