What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

-ORNE- Clan Failed Ambush

I remember shooting 3 from orne in just under 10 seconds in Pyrgos as well. Seems like these guys are unlucky xD

I Remember this .. It started at salt mine, where i was mining. Was attacked by you but got away with my truck.. Wexuz and the other one had MASSIVE desync at salt-trader, so it ended poorly. :)

The incident mentioned at Pyrgos i rembember to .. :) .. we came in with 2 Ifrits (brainless tactic and did not pre-scout base) to take down 1 guy at rebel outpost . .. ended with getting our ass kicked as there were rebels left and right. LoA Cool shot a lot of us :-| ...

ahhh ... and the chopper guy had been stuck in his chopper for 1½ hour. Get Out action did NOT work .. Thats why he sacrificed his chopper (if anyone knows a solution for getting stuck in chopper, please inform) .. Also i was on my way to the trader to sell before restart, so had to clean the zone :) .. ..

Lol how can you lose when you have such a big adventage ? in a redzone aswell 

and that chopper on the end dude they are horrible. 

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I meant no disrepect by posting this just thought it was funny as we both was stood still at the trader and managed to walk away un harmed

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fun to watch.. ORNE, get your sh*t together man, awfull coordination.. And dafuq is wrong with you trying to use a heli to kill them lol

Can see that NON are reading the post i made before .. as mentioned .. they had MASSIVE desync and FPS drops at salt trader .. .Heli-guy had been stuck in his heli for 1½ hours and decided to crash it, as it was 15 min before server restart ..

Back