What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Helicopter Transport Fail

Reece

Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was in the police M-900 when I saw this on the highway and I was looking like: "Is the helicopter in the air or something? No, can't be, the engines are turned off ... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. Oh I see xD"

Famous last words, ''Why are they all pointing guns at you?'' ''I'll kill them if they do''.

We will do one day, however it was very difficult to get that helicopter in that position.
I Can see it now the Hobo's of kavala will be looking up at the Holy helicopter until one of them Flips the offroad ending in the hole of kavala blowing up :)

This would have been amazing only those rebels decided to ruin someones perfectly good fun and roleplay, it really is a shame but hopefully this can be achieved some other time without these people showing up.

This would have been amazing only those rebels decided to ruin someones perfectly good fun and roleplay, it really is a shame but hopefully this can be achieved some other time without these people showing up.
Honestly makes me sad to see and slightly angry it can be time consuming and deadly to put heli's or boats into vehicles and for someone to come along and decide " I wan't this give it to me or die " is honestly poor role-play in my eye's.

I like the Countdown at the end before shooting them just shows how badly you wanna Ruin somebody's RP and you can't do anything with the Heli even when you steal it.

This post isn't giving the whole story. Yes it probably wasn't the best thing for us to do, but they had managed to load it onto the truck plenty of times before (before and after restarts). My gang and I were also positive that you were breaking NLR because if it exploded then all of a sudden another offload and heli would appear with someone loading it onto the offload only a mere meters away from where you died. We actually found it hilarious but seen you break NLR a few times and we wanted to try take the helis. Looking back it probably was a dick move and I do apologise but it was getting a bit annoying as there was lots of explosions at the airport and stuff caused by these helis, making us fear our choppers and cars were gonna get caught up. Again, I do apologise for the shit RP but we were getting frustrated :)

This post isn't giving the whole story. Yes it probably wasn't the best thing for us to do, but they had managed to load it onto the truck plenty of times before (before and after restarts). My gang and I were also positive that you were breaking NLR because if it exploded then all of a sudden another offload and heli would appear with someone loading it onto the offload only a mere meters away from where you died. We actually found it hilarious but seen you break NLR a few times and we wanted to try take the helis. Looking back it probably was a dick move and I do apologise but it was getting a bit annoying as there was lots of explosions at the airport and stuff caused by these helis, making us fear our choppers and cars were gonna get caught up. Again, I do apologise for the shit RP but we were getting frustrated :)
I would like you to not accuse me of breaking NLR as I did not, yes some helicopter did blow up however the off-road never did and I always survived as I was not near the helicopters when they exploded, I guess it was just luck, it is very easy to get the helicopter mounted however it falls off most the time and blows up, this is why I was so excited to see it actually worked this once and it seemed it would stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was willling to wait until you gave me keys to the chopper as I didn't want to kill you but was a getting told to give you a countdown as we were afraid the police would show up and they felt we had given you plenty of time. I didn't realise that you weren't in the chopper, we just seen the explosions and thought you must of been trying to land it on.

Sorry, @DR Connor, help me understand this please. You suspected these guys of breaking NLR yet you didn't decide to just get some evidence and speak to them about it to sort it out, you instead decided to take matters into your own hands by ruining the roleplay experience these guys could of had if you hadn't rudely interrupted them and you decided to do this by taking their chopper away? They offered you another chopper just so they could have a ROLEPLAY experience with this chopper on the offroad but you refused, you decided it was better to ruin their roleplay.

I also highly doubt these guys were breaking the 15 minutes of NLR considering they both had adequate gear that would have taken them time to drive or fly to a outpost or base, get money out, buy all the gear and get back to the airport.

These people also showed you the courtesy and respect by putting their guns away so they didn't appear threatening etc.. but you decided to execute them anyway, whether they obeyed your orders to hand over the keys or not you could have gone about this many different ways.

This post was in no way meant to appear in a hostile manner but I am disgusted by what I saw in this video.

Back