What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Adam - 04/14/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shadow

Ello Darlin How Ya Doin?
In-game Name
PCSO Mr. Shadow

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/30/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Causing Drama

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because i shared an opinion of a subject that i knew nothing about and it got seen as i was trying to cause drama.

Why should we unban you.
It was not my intentions to cause drama at all i always look out for the good of this community and from what i had seen at the time it just looked unfair, i just opened my mouth before i knew the whole story. I am a long standing, loyal person in this community and i would not want to go anywhere else.

I will refrain from posting on the forums unless is completely necessary in the future.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As per our recent changes to dispute a ban found in the April newsletter here. You have been unbanned and re-offended within a 3 month period. You are eligible to appeal on the 30/09/16.

Denied.

@Adam

I think you learnt your lesson on this one, and you know that in the past your mouth has got you in trouble.

Seeing someone recently was unbanned under the 6 month period due to sticking around and involving themselves in the community I can see you have been the same and rather than lower yourself to another community have stuck around, visited daily and even got the tshirt to show for it.

Seeing this appeal was in April and your logging in almost daily... you must be mad.

So I will issue an unban and welcome you back... however!! I suggest in future before the trap opens... have a full understanding of the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back