What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Noobs invading the server. (Lack Of Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.FeeDer

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Muhammad

Description of what happened: I captured him trying to sneak around the checkpoint. However, i let him and his friend achmed go away with no charges because we were attacked by rebels. His friend achmed instantly shot me when i was outside the checkpoint. i got revived then captured him, went to Pygros HQ to put him in jail then muhammad came with his truck and vdm me for no reason in the HQ (safezone). Am srsly fed up trying to rp with them, everytime i capture him, he just begin talking shitty stuff and says that am bad in rp and demands high rank cop even if am a PC.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:Once but not this time because talking to this guy is usless.

Value of item/money lost: Lost 10 mins of my life. Could have fought beside my mates and kill the rebels.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
15666_823567124343727_3540978853469831657_n.jpg

They are a bunch of trolls, i know this from what i have observed lately on the server

Yeah he was in the prison with spikes killing people, troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back