What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

VDM (Lack Of Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Conway

A guy names Verenikin RDM'ed me, and i lost my 100k! It's freaking annoyng that you can't play this without being VDM'em or RDM'ed!

Maybe you should fill out the form so everybody is happy.. got any proof btw?

Lets make this clear to start with...I do not like he said and she said situations and bitching matches... were all adults here so only post if your willing to discuss your report

This is not reporting VDM'ers... if there is a vdm'er please come on teamspeak so we can check this out and enforce a ban

Please use the following template

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):

Description of what happened:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Value of item/money lost:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy was VDM'ing in Kavala while I was on patrol, evidence is still required though.

Don't call me a dumb ass, please. Someone else has been using you're name then or something very similar.

Verenikin you just vdmed SGT Bradely about 1 hour ago and then disconnected while restrained while we were on patrol, SGT Bradely said video evidence will be up soon on youtube for everyone to see. Won't take long before you're banned kid.

Verenikin you just vdmed SGT Bradely about 1 hour ago and then disconnected while restrained while we were on patrol, SGT Bradely said video evidence will be up soon on youtube for everyone to see. Won't take long before you're banned kid.
Don't call your elders "kid".

That's fine, be a petultant little cretin. By the sounds of it - you're talking out of your arse and regardless of your age you do come across as a kid.

Pack your bags.

So ..

39IsMyJam mate you will need to fill out the report template that PC Booker has posted to you above, you can just copy/paste it in your reply and fill it in this thread. Forwarding evidence on this, such as screenshots or video recordings, is basically a must. As the template says without it you have no solid evidence and neither does anyone else in this thread for that matter.

Let's stop the fights guys and get back to the report.

That's fine, be a petultant little cretin. By the sounds of it - you're talking out of your arse and regardless of your age you do come across as a kid.

Pack your bags.
"petultant"

When you try to look smart by using weird words, at least spell them right, dumbass.

Dare you try typing on a smart phone while doing your tri-weekly five mile tab. I doubt you'd be able to see the phone over your man tits.

Dare you try typing on a smart phone while doing your tri-weekly five mile tab. I doubt you'd be able to see the phone over your man tits.
Ah, look at this guy.

You're on a fucking roleplaying server in a shooter game. Do you really think that your real life actually matters AT ALL here?

Such a pathetic piece of shit, you are... You should focus more on your running (if you even do it, who knows, this is the internet) than on trying to appear smart in this thread, when in fact, you're a fucking moron.

Step 1: dislodge tongue from window.

Step 2: wipe dribble from chin.

Step 3: stand up, walk outside.

Never have I come across such a bad troll. Okay bud, whatever you say.

Just attended VDM'ing at applefield, Pyrgos. Guess who the suspect was...

Step 1: dislodge tongue from window.

Step 3: stand up, walk outside.

Never have I come across such a bad troll. Okay bud, whatever you say.

Just attended VDM'ing at applefield, Pyrgos. Guess who the suspect was...

Never been at the Pyrgos apple field, plus, I've been logged off Arma for the past 20 minutes, dipshit.

"Step 1: dislodge tongue from window.

Step 3: stand up, walk outside."

Step 1: Stop being a massive faggot.

Step 2: Realize that you're nothing, in game and in real life.

Step 3: Stop your terrible, terrible posting.

Never been at the Pyrgos apple field, plus, I've been logged off Arma for the past 20 minutes, dipshit.

"Step 1: dislodge tongue from window.

Step 2: wipe dribble from chin.Step 3: stand up, walk outside."Step 1: Stop being a massive faggot.

Step 2: Realize that you're nothing, in game and in real life.

Step 3: Stop your terrible, terrible posting.
You mad bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back