What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Johannes (Advisory Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snickersbar

Advertising
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Johannes

Description of what happened: Was making my way from Kavala to Athira when I run in to another hatchback, they were in the middle of the road so to dodge them I went offroad. Unfortunately a sign messed up my steering and as I discover this I start taking shots from a Zafir, I jump out to make a stand but alas to no avail.
The only weapon used against me was a Zafir, and as that was the weapon Johannes used to kill me in the end, wether or not Shiny opened fire as well without any roleplay is not evident.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, this is far from the first post against these men and all they do is argue.

Value of item/money lost: Considering everything I had apart from the car was stolen goods I'm not really bothered about this.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsa3kYNm5LM&feature=youtu.be

I fired only a handful of shots during this event, all of which were at the very end in quick succession (the ones that killed you). I only fired after you had shot at Shiny. Myself and revolution were approaching from your left in the woods (I do have a fragment of recording but my setup is a little screwed right now so couldn't get the whole thing without destroying my framerate, if you do want me to upload it I will but the framerate is less than 5 and adds nothing to the report).

The plan was for Revolution to approach you (as he was unarmed) and ask you to put down your weapons, and if you fired at him or refused then I would be in a good position 100m behind revolution to take you out with a single shot and Shiny would be behind you to also shoot you if you took cover behind the car. However as soon as you shot at Shiny running across the field (since at the time he wasn't shooting at you, but I understand why you would shoot) I took that as a sign you weren't giving up and took you out before you could possibly kill him. So in my position, I only fired on you after you had fired on my gang (and I do accept shooting back was justified since he took out your tires).

The initial shots fired were by Shiny only at your car tyres with the intention of taking them out without injuring you - which he done successfully and the intention wasn't to kill you. If we wanted to RDM you, we could have done it long before you even got a scope on Shiny since I had eyes on you for some time before you taken a shot.

NB: This is only the second report against me, the first one was some time ago and is being resolved. Many can testify I do roleplay scenarios as you can see from the video section and my YouTube channel. If you are talking about Revolution (where you refer to many reports and arguing), this is exactly why he was unarmed for such encounters.

Edit 1: My weapon was an MK18 for reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
He actually didn't hit the tires as they were messed up from the sign I hit, he hit the hull of the car.

And shooting to stop someone in a car is classed as RDM if no roleplaying has been attempted before that.

He actually didn't hit the tires as they were messed up from the sign I hit, he hit the hull of the car.

And shooting to stop someone in a car is classed as RDM if no roleplaying has been attempted before that.
Fair enough, I thought after he shot, you stopped because he took out the tires. I was running into position at the time so wasn't looking directly at you and he never claimed to take out your tires (that assumption was mine since I didn't think you took damage from anything else but you stopped).

Not sure on the car-shooting / if that classes as attempted RDM rule, but strictly on the report (which is against me) the shots weren't me and we were attempting role-play before I opened fire. As far as I'm aware however, hitting a tire to stop somebody is no different than if a civillian used a roadblock of cars to stop somebody or a spike strip [but if an admin says different then we'll change tactics of course, but I'm just going on what I know or can assume  the rules imply].

And these guys are still RDMing i see.

They tried to RDM me and some guys near Agios yesterday, but they failed hard.

How hard is this to understand:

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM

It does not count as roleplay if you shout to someone driving past at 250km/h that they should stop like you tried to do yesterday.

If you open fire on a car to take out it's tires and you kill someone that is RDM and you will get banned.

Lets see how this report fan out, if needed i can upload my footage from yesterday aswell if more evidence is needed.

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM

It does not count as roleplay if you shout to someone driving past at 250km/h that they should stop like you tried to do yesterday.

If you open fire on a car to take out it's tires and you kill someone that is RDM and you will get banned.

Lets see how this report fan out, if needed i can upload my footage from yesterday aswell if more evidence is needed.
I'm just a spectator but I'd say, the more evidence the better. Building a strong case is crucial to getting someone banned.

As a note, this report is for my actions and not whatever issues you have against people I hang around with [albeit I accept they have numerous reports against them, they aren't the only people I go around with and I have good relations with many people and groups in-game].

If there is evidence against somebody other than me, take it to a new topic please or add it to an existing one where appropriate. Either way, he wasn't killed by me until he shot on a member of our crew and if you want to make the case for RDM due to shooting out your tyres, please make a new report since that wasn't me.

And again, he wasn't killed. If he had then yes that's another story, but he wasn't and if we wanted to kill him straight away both Shiny and myself could have taken him down the moment he stepped out of the car.

Just to contribute the snippet of video I mentioned above, it's literally only a few seconds but does verify what I have said so far about Revolution approaching unarmed (since you can just about see him running past my scope unarmed) and that I had a chance to take a shot far earlier than I did.

I feel I have to come back and clear some things up, the fact that I died is not what I call RDM in this case. It is clear from the video you present that you were not the holder of the Zafir, but a silenced MK18.

The RDM I report in this case is the fact that you opened fire at my car without roleplaying, it is clear from your video that Shiny is the Zafir-user so the report is against the wrong player, this is my mistake, I assumed the Zafir killed me and it was credited to you witch is why I drew the conclusions I did.

I feel I have to come back and clear some things up, the fact that I died is not what I call RDM in this case. It is clear from the video you present that you were not the holder of the Zafir, but a silenced MK18.

The RDM I report in this case is the fact that you opened fire at my car without roleplaying, it is clear from your video that Shiny is the Zafir-user so the report is against the wrong player, this is my mistake, I assumed the Zafir killed me and it was credited to you witch is why I drew the conclusions I did.
Completely understood broski. I'll try get some clarification on it but my understanding is firing on vehicles without intent to kill is fine, it is deployed IRL but of course if I'm corrected I'll make sure my whole group takes note.

The plan was for Revolution to approach you (as he was unarmed) and ask you to put down your weapons, and if you fired at him or refused then I would be in a good position 100m behind revolution to take you out with a single shot and Shiny would be behind you to also shoot you if you took cover behind the car. However as soon as you shot at Shiny running across the field (since at the time he wasn't shooting at you, but I understand why you would shoot) I took that as a sign you weren't giving up and took you out before you could possibly kill him. So in my position, I only fired on you after you had fired on my gang (and I do accept shooting back was justified since he took out your tires).  

This is exactly what had happened. It's a shame that you shot at shiny cause if u didn't we wouldn't have had to kill you. But i can understand why you would seem that it would be rdm since they shot without a warning. But i still feel that it was justified since there are spike strips in this game that can have the same effect as bullets hitting a tire. With that being said the real main issue in this case is that we shot 1st then were gonna role play 2nd but we couldn't do so since u started to shoot which you have a right to do so.   

I wanna end this off with something that i said in another thread against me.

"The forums weren't made for people to cry on but rather have a case that deals with someone who doesn't resolve an in game issue and or conflict. " 

Now no one is crying in this case but its surely clear that you didn't resolve this issue in game but rather came straight to the forums. 

After reviewing the video i am not going to issue bans however i will issue advisory's here.

You could of shouted from your car "stop" instead you got out and shot at him when he was parking, If one of those bullets was to hit him it would be a closed case of RDM.

Now considering he was shot at hes not going to let anyone approach him hes now playing as he is getting shot so of course hes going to fire back.... and from that you cannot then claim RDM as you have fired back to them, if you didnt and they came and killed you will poor roleplay or no roleplay then again it would be a closed case.

Topic locked and moving to rejected as no further action required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back