What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

24 Hours of Altislife for Childsplay

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
About Child's Play

It's a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of children with toys and games in their network of over 220 facilities worldwide, including hospitals and domestic abuse shelters. Child's Play works in two ways. With the help of hospital staff, they set up gift wish lists full of video games, toys, books, and other fun stuff for kids. Child's Play also receives cash donations throughout the year. With those cash donations, they purchase new consoles, peripherals, games, and more for hospitals and therapy facilities. These donations allow for children to enjoy age-appropriate entertainment, interact with their peers, friends, and family, and can provide vital distraction from an otherwise generally unpleasant experience.

I'm going to be doing a 24 hour live stream on altislife.

Start time: May 28, 2016 08:00 PM BST

End time: May 29, 2016 08:00 PM BST

Follow the event at: http://www.tiltify.com/events/24-hours-of-altislife-for-childsplay

I'm also looking for ideas to do on stream for when people donate a certain ammount or i reach a certain goal. So if you have any ideas please post below.

Please check out my last post we regards to a team for charity streamers within this community:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice of you to do this Buster, will hopefully drop by sometime during the stream! Hopefully we will be able to get you on the hompage for this good cause :)

You've gotta eat  something spicy otherwise it isn't an Altis life stream

Awh! I was hoping to join you but I realized I wont be home when you are doing it!

Would love to join you, I'll definetely be with you some of the time, but I do afterall have to prepare for exams :p!

Do something spicy, do something stupid, play random games & most of all

play osu plz :DD:D:D

You totally need to be taken hostage 

Would love to join you, I'll definetely be with you some of the time, but I do afterall have to prepare for exams :p!

Do something spicy, do something stupid, play random games & most of all

play osu plz :DD:D:D
I goingto do this just on altislife.

but maybe in the future il do some on multiple games.

Will be going to the shops tomorrow to stock up for the stream. The list so far is a lot of energy drinks and spicy food. O and LOTS of snacks.

Well i ended the stream 4 hours eealry. But that was because i was basicly dead by the end.

Got a total of $210 by the end of me streaming which is around 143.62 British Pounds!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back