What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Syn. PorkChop (Action: ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Syn. PorkChop

Description of what happened: We were in central Kavala having a nice meetup with strangers and two men run over within a few seconds of each other. PorkChop then randomly turns his gun and shoots "Scott" straight in the head and kills him with no roleplay. This is the third member of this clan I have put a report in against in the last 15 minutes for the shit they were doing in Athira.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Not my case to resolve, but if Scott chimes in I'll hand over the report to him. I am posting only to give him evidence if he wasn't recording & report the guy doing it.

Value of item/money lost: Nil.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

broke new life rule and he died while trying to rdm and vdm so we dont need him to come back again and kill us. where is the part that says when porkchop said that he broke nlr?

Last edited by a moderator:
broke new life rule and he died while trying to rdm and vdm so we dont need him to come back again and kill us. where is the part that says when porkchop said that he broke nlr?
That may be true that he broke NLR (so did one of your clan) but I have no evidence of such, but the video shows Scott presented no threat at all so what should of happened is you reported him instead of one of your guys running up and headshotting the guy instantly. And hell, I also have the video of Scott VDM'ing PorkChop a few minutes later which is available if need be.

That may be true that he broke NLR (so did one of your clan) but I have no evidence of such, but the video shows Scott presented no threat at all so what should of happened is you reported him instead of one of your guys running up and headshotting the guy instantly. And hell, I also have the video of Scott VDM'ing PorkChop a few minutes later which is available if need be.
He killed one of us mate soo... dont need reports we will try to resolve it as adults. No need to to get him banned or anyone get banned. but he rdm/vdm us so we rp kill him then he broke newlife rule.

He killed one of us mate soo... dont need reports we will try to resolve it as adults. No need to to get him banned or anyone get banned. but he rdm/vdm us so we rp kill him then he broke newlife rule.
"Try to resolve this as adults"

You have literally turned the server against us, ordering everyone to vote to kick me, The abuse in side chat is childish. i come on the server have a good time and i have you children stalking us 24/7 and cussing in side chat towards us. very professional.

C4B958D139B53F9CA72FEF7164C0638AB029C5B0

Cthullu nothing against you I don't know you personally or anything .. but what I did realize is that 80% of the time you post Reports about RDM/VDM and most of the time its only a few second long Video that only showed something that offended you or ist VDM/RDM in your eyes. It never shows how those situations happened tho. We never get to know why and how it came to this and most of the time theres people in the comment section explaining that you have been warned, haven been talked to or whatever.

In my eyes a bit suspicious but yeah ..

All I can say that Porky definetly is one of the Rebels on this Server with the BEST Roleplay. He makes sure that the people he let into his gang are ABLE to RP and if they don't trust me they gonna get told off by him. And I'm sure a lot of Civ's,Rebels and Police Officers can agree on this. Porky really is one of those people ABLE to Roleplay.

It's getting a bit boring that somany people with great RP get reported because people say they dont Roleplay .. and even if they don't get banned they will get tired of it at some point and maybe consider to leave.

And this is killing the Server.

So yeah you only showed Porky killing him but other people say that this guy broke NLR ..

You say theres no evidence that he did but neither there is evidence that he didn't?!

Word against word.

The guy in this Video obviously had nothing on him .. wich makes me thinking he is a fresh spawn.

But I don't know. Simply as this. Neither do you know he hasn't respwaned ay?

I don't get it why you post for someone else anyways. Looks like you just wanna get rid of Syndicate.
If you wanted to help this guy you could just give him the Video.

So yeah I hope the Admins read this and consider what I said.

It would be a real LOSS for the Server if someone like Porky will be gone just because of a situation like THIS.

Because   we really don't have enough information to call this a RDM.

I know you have nothing against me Stephanie, but my point stands. Full 15 mins available below which was part of another report showing yet another Syndicate non-RP in my eyes. I don't have something against them per se, myself and FeeDer talked the other night to prevent my guys and them killing each other whilst doing a coke run and I have nothing against him or anyone, but given the climate in Athira that time it was in no way roleplay. Fair enough he may do great RP other times, but that is not in the scope of my report and if the admins believe that is true then they will probably give a warning and not a ban.

The point of reports is not to ban people but to give a fair picture, so don't take this as an endeavour to ban individuals because it isn't, but some things just rub me wrong and many things done that day were nothing to do with RP but their vendetta against us. Mistakes are made, but I don't see how any of my reports could be accidents.

After the incident when Scott VDM'd Porky, several people commented about PorkChop and they all ran along the lines of him being a bit of a tosser so clearly it wasn't only me who felt this way.

Also, my clips are always trimmed to make uploading easier and skip to the relevant parts. If somebody claims there I am purposely missing parts or skipping stuff over, then I simply upload the full clip like below. I am yet to find an incident where I've not complied when people asked me to upload the full clip. My recordings are usually 2-4 hours long so cutting is neccersary.

I would totally backup Cthulhu on this. 

Porkchop and his comrades were killing a LOT of people last night, being extremely arrogant and rude and accusing unarmed players. I'm not saying it was all of the Sundicate squad, it wasn't. Some of the guys RP is really on point. 

On the downside, Porkchop in particular was essentially bullying unarmed players. It got to the point that every time you re-spawned in Athira, there was little chance of actually getting geared up without getting mugged, knocked out or robbed. There was little police presence after Price left and requests we ignored. 

I don't believe in reporting players unless they re real arseholes but some of the syndicate guys were very using very dicey RP at best. I'm pretty sure that if my gang waltzed around Athira in cop uniforms shooting people then we'd get banned. 

I know the server had a few issues with freezing and restarts last night but shooting players with minimal roleplay is not cool. 

We have vids to back up, if required. 

I have not witnessed porkchops RP all I have witnessed is his trolling RDMing and Disconnecting to save his gear. and yes we have video's but just did not report

Thank fuck for this, people who were actually there are now commenting. Makes a change.

Much love Reverend, preaching da truth brotha!

I have not witnessed porkchops RP all I have witnessed is his trolling RDMing and Disconnecting to save his gear. and yes we have video's but just did not report
Porkchop is having some bad desync issues atm.

I would totally backup Cthulhu on this. 

Porkchop and his comrades were killing a LOT of people last night, being extremely arrogant and rude and accusing unarmed players. I'm not saying it was all of the Sundicate squad, it wasn't. Some of the guys RP is really on point. 

On the downside, Porkchop in particular was essentially bullying unarmed players. It got to the point that every time you re-spawned in Athira, there was little chance of actually getting geared up without getting mugged, knocked out or robbed. There was little police presence after Price left and requests we ignored. 

I don't believe in reporting players unless they re real arseholes but some of the syndicate guys were very using very dicey RP at best. I'm pretty sure that if my gang waltzed around Athira in cop uniforms shooting people then we'd get banned. 

I know the server had a few issues with freezing and restarts last night but shooting players with minimal roleplay is not cool. 

We have vids to back up, if required. 
Its called RP, and how is he bullying unarmed people? I didn't know robbing was bullying....

"Try to resolve this as adults"

You have literally turned the server against us, ordering everyone to vote to kick me, The abuse in side chat is childish. i come on the server have a good time and i have you children stalking us 24/7 and cussing in side chat towards us. very professional.

C4B958D139B53F9CA72FEF7164C0638AB029C5B0
 You were f*king spamming sidechat the entire time... 

I would also back up Cthulhu on this.

Yesterday, Porkchop was RDMing people (I've never made a complaint here about this type of thing as  the whole crying RDM thing shits me to tears).

I'm not going to waffle on, but Syndicate's RPing is close to non existent. I don't want to make a massive deal about it, I'd rather all concerned would just RP, respect the rules so EVERYONE can enjoy the server.

(One example of what I believe is very poor RP was syndicate Threatening to shoot me unless I gave them my back pack - and then shooting me. This was nothing more than creating a situation whereas they believed they had a legitimate reason to shoot me.)

However, with that said, if it continues (Porkchop + other members of Syndicate) then I'll post my videos - I have quite a collection now. Again, I'd rather all concerned just put their efforts into good RP because if they don't, this "Serious Roleplay community" is in danger of becoming everything but that.

Thanks.

I'm not sure who you are in game puppy1004 but there are a lot of people unhappy with Porkchop's style of gameplay. 

Note that I've not actually reported a player, merely commented. It seems the Report Player forum is awash with complaints about this one player. That can't be ignored. 

Last night it was next to impossible to spawn in Athira and get geared up. Some of the Roleplay was dicey at best and non-existent at other times. 

I don't want to actively seek players being banned but when numerous people are unhappy with the activities and roleplaying ability of certain players then there probably IS an issue. 

Desynch was an issue last night for everyone and caused the whole server to freeze up for minutes at a time. It's not an excuse to shoot on sight, meta game and playing like an arrogant twat. Repeatedly. 

His trolling is pretty good.... Last night he threw a gun on the floor and tried to goad me into shooting him. Pure Trolling (I have a vid of that too).

I ain't even going to explain my self, so many people want me banned you might as well just BAN me. Really can't be bothered any more with trolls/rule breakers and general arseholes.

But of course, all those people commenting are wrong. Obviously. 

How dare they victimise an innocent man. 

Terminator-deal-with-it.gif

I have a idea. How about if there is a ongoing problem like this we take to team speak and talk it out. I find 80% of the time if i have a problem with someone or the other way around i look at ts try to find them and talk to them. Its amazing what happens when you talk it out like men and not start a flame war here. After if there is still no conclusion then go to the forum and let it run its course  via the admins only. 

You wan't to be a rebel in this community your an 'arsehole' according to everyone. I can't even RP according to you guys so why am I in a serious RP community fuck knows? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back