What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - < blinklys > - 06/04/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjarte

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
[LA] Cpl. Blink

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/04/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
Saying twat to a person in side chat.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned for abuse of side chat by calling someone a bad word. I understand the reason for banning me as you want to keep the community as clean and mature as you can.

Why should we unban you ?
I apologize to the player, staff and community and I will do my best to improve as a person and player. This might not be a good excuse, but I am a rookie RPer and it's taking time for me to adapt to the strict rules of the community. So this was a big rookie mistake from my side and I do apologize. Trying to keep it short but hopefully you understand me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please paste the rule you broke and explain it in your own words.

Please explain why this is not tolerated here.

Please paste the rule you broke and explain it in your own words.

Please explain why this is not tolerated here.

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

Swearing outside of roleplay is not tolerated to keep things on-topic (Roleplay based) so people can more easily resolve eachothers problems. This is a adult community so you keep things as clean and mature as you possibly can.

Was very annoyed over being killed in a situation, just a stupid thing from my side.

How are you going to react in case something frustrating happens again?

Next time in a case like this I will let it slide or rethink the case before I speak no matter how annoyed I get. If I don't believe a person did the right decision I will nicely ask him to hop on teamspeak so we could talk about the situation and resolve it. I will not respond to any situation the way I did from now on.

Excellent! That's a very solid answer

Are you ready to follow all of our rules from this point onward?

Thank you!

I am ready to follow all rules from this point forward, and will read through them again to make them stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back