What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

24 Hour Stream #2 | Mind

KevinP

Certified Roleplayer
Banner500.png

Although we were very satisfied by the £100 we raised from our £200 goal we set back in March, I think we could do better. Therefore we are going to be doing another 24 hour livestream to try and complete this goal with a further £100.

Some Information about Mental Health:

Many people live their life with a mental health problem, they are often overlooked by others since there is no 'visual symptoms'. Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar disorder are just a few examples of mental health problems. Personally I have lived my life very close to people who struggled with problems such as depression, it's a horrible thing to watch someone experience. Depression affects more than 450,000 people in Ireland (one in ten) at any one time. Any of us, irrespective of age, gender or background, can be affected at some point in our life. There are many kinds of mental illnesses but my main personal focus of this stream is to create awareness of Depression (of course in full support of other conditions too), having people in my personal life experience it and being around them and seeing first hand how it affects people it really makes me want to do something about it. 

Information about the fundraiser:

We have been planning on doing another 24 hour stream at some point, but we couldn't really decide what to do it in aid of. We decided that we were going to stick to what was close to us and many of the community members at Roleplay.co.uk. With all of this in mind we have decided to support the charity 'Mind' based in the UK, you can find information on them and how they operate on their website www.mind.org.uk. At the bottom you can find a link to the JustGiving page where you will be able to contribute to the cause and get a shout-out live on stream and on a list of donators which will be released after the stream.

Stream Information:

We plan to begin the stream at 12PM on Saturday afternoon (11/06/16) and complete the stream at 12PM on Sunday (12/06/16). If any changes are made to these times I will post them as a response to this forum thread. The stream will be live on TwitchTV here: https://www.twitch.tv/kilosle.

During the stream we will be playing many games, but primarily Altis Life. If you have any recommendations of games you want to see played pop me or any of the others a message!

Current People Involved:

Me - @DI Kevin
Brandon - @DI Brandon
MACCAS - @SI MACCAS
Dredd - @SI Dredd
Elliott - @elliottw97
Coozer - @INS Coozer
Matt Pepperoni - @DSGT Matt Pettorossi

If you wish to join us, simply message one of us and we'll see what we can do :)
(Do note, we will be on police holiday / playing as rebel..)

Thanks again to everyone for their extraordinary support on the previous 24 hour stream we completed, but I do hope we can be successful again this time around. Hope to see you all on the stream!

JustGiving Page | Stream Page

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of Luck to you lot, wishing you all the dankest memes in the land with a hint of salt.

I work with vulnerable adults, those with various mental difficulties, and I fully appreciate what you guys are doing! Good luck guys, I'll be there!

Back