What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RickDB (Resolved by Player compensating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carcas

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): RickDB

Description of what happened: We got shot while repairing our car.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Did send him 2 ingame messages but no answer so he doesnt care i suppose.

Value of item/money lost: 75k Mk200 + (Clapton MX + gear)

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
You stole my IFRIT before, and you were doing a little bit suspicous as we tried to claim the police checkpoint.

From my point of view it also looked like one of you guys aimed at me.

Why did you crash your car? That crash looks also a little bit suspicous and you was looking to the right, the place were I as.

(red circles are the places where I was with a friend)

Anyways, didn't mean to RDM you (if you see it like that), I'll compensate your gun and your gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked with Walt about it, and from my point of view it just looked different. Anyways, don't want to look bad so I want to compensate you both (if you'd like to). Just contact me ingame to receive your lost.

By the way, I didn't read your messages ingame because I was probably afk.

You stole my IFRIT before, and you were doing a little bit suspicous as we tried to claim the police checkpoint.

From my point of view it also looked like one of you guys aimed at me.

I havent been on the checkpoint so u are mistaken me for someone else.

Why did you crash your car? That crash looks also a little bit suspicous and you was looking to the right, the place were I as.

Tried avoid the spikestrip that was on the floor. I was reparing so no gun and my friend was looking at me so no pointing with the gun and  if we were u still u need to RP it.

(red circles are the places where I was with a friend)

Anyways, didn't mean to RDM you (if you see it like that), I'll compensate your gun and your gear.

Well u did pull the trigger or was an accident.......?

We will agree with the comp....both Clapton and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back