What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

-

To be honest that looks alot like the pilot just held down his "D" key, however this might not be the case. AND, nothing on the helicopter turned red before the helicopter smacked into the ground

Don't know why the police would shoot at a helicopter in a greenzone, and it's not my area to speak on. However in my opinion, it's stupid you're landing your HELICOPTER at a car garage in an attempt to store it....

Oh and just another note, nice doing creating a topic for the sole purpose of creating drama, if you want this to go anywhere the right forum is the PCC: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/

Last edited by a moderator:
From the video I can't even tell if it was police or not that shot, and also I'm not even sure a shot hit you at all. All I see is bad piloting.

EDIT: beat me to it :p

Auto-hover is for hovering, not for landing. 

This is is a severe case of shit flying my friend, not RDM. Also, car garages are not meant to store helicopters, the poor attendant has nowhere to store that helicopter. 

It was your panic reaction, the shots weren't even flying any close to the rotors. 
There was no damage done, you literally crashed the shit yourself either by hitting your mouse or by holding D. 
It could also have been auto-hover kicking in if you pulled to the left, but its unlikely it would make you crash.

Btw.      Autohover? over garages? reaaaallly?

I'll add this here,

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.

In the video look to your left, you saw an ongoing roleplay scenario, your hovering over the garage disrupted that RP.  

Mate they were MX shots ... So its clearly not the police, and if u look to ur left and 30 seconds you can see rebels that look to have an MX or 2 :O Coincidence ? :)

None of the shots hit you at all

Auto hover is the worst thing ever created dont use it it will make you a worse pilot

You where like 2m off the ground, and you bank right hard?

I understand that I was wrong and apologize, sorry...

None of the shots hit you at all

Auto hover is the worst thing ever created dont use it it will make you a worse pilot

You where like 2m off the ground, and you bank right hard?
I honestly dont know what happend, I was in the co-pilot seat, maybe my friend in the pilot seat took the controlls by accident and then this happend.

I'll add this here,

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.

In the video look to your left, you saw an ongoing roleplay scenario, your hovering over the garage disrupted that RP.  
I have read the rules again (the ones for flying) and I now I was wrong, I apologize

Back