What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Voice 2016 - (£5m Reward)

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
The_Voice_NBC_logo_blackwhite.png

The Voice Singing Competition

On Friday 17th June 2016 at 18:00 I will be hosting a competition on the ts.altislife.co.uk teamspeak server based around the concepts of the 'The Voice'. The competition will of course have a price. The price is kindly being donated by @TCK John Dillinger and is £5,000,000 for the winner, alongside a performance at Kavala Nightclub with the smoke and flashing lights! (Terms and conditions apply)

How does the voice work? The Voice is a singing competition where people are judged on their voice not their appearance, now obviously on teamspeak you can't see their appearance... The way it will work is that to represent the judges smashing the button to turn their chairs around (as seen in the voice) the judges will turn on Channel Commander if they want this person to be on their 'team'. The whole auditions stage will be streamed (looking for a streamer, PM me if interested)

At the end of the performance the singer can then pick which of the judges he/her wants to go with (out of the ones who turned on their light). After we have done the auditions and the judges all have a 'team' we will move onto the finals where the judges all pick 2 people off their team to sing in the finals, the finals are sang in a public arena channel where everyone has talk power removed, the singer must pick a different song to sing to the public, the public then vote on a strawpoll.

After 2 minutes of voting time the results 'are in' and we announce the winner who then receives the money.

​

Judges

You may be asking.. who are the judges? Well we have:

Team @JohnJoeegan

Team @WhoisDan

Team @Randomized

Team @Gregory

​

How to enter

To enter you don't need to do anything official, it is a turn up and sing, on Saturday the plan is for the teamspeak channels to be like this:

72518352d6.png

So at the top of Public Area. So to enter head to the lounge starting at 20:00 where there should be a support team member who will ask you if you are participating and if you are give you a number add your name to the google docs, you will then change your name to your number e.g 01 Norman and be moved to the waiting room.

Auditions will start at 18:00 and we aim to finish auditions by 22:00

Then on the Saturday 18th June at 20:00 we will be doing the finals, which will be the top 2 from each judge.

There will be no in game event (ATM) due to the amount of trolls we would get. Although during the finals we may be able to do it at Kavala nightclub

​

​

I hope you are interested in entering to win this fantastic price hop on down to the ts.altislife.co.uk teamspeak on Friday 17th June 2016 at 18:00  even if you aren't the best singer have a go! You can pick any song you want! Songs can either be sung without music (preferred) or a backing track if available!

​

Any suggestions or questions let me know below!

​

PS: I'm looking for someone to stream the auditions @Vladic Ka @Daanish @DI Busterguy @Banana Duck @MrRabbit

​

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can reach it, the Rabbit family will assist! Im lucky and have @terravizionz & couple of other mods to keep the stream on track!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can´t be there :O A very sad day in my singing/fluting career :I

Hopefully can come
Is there a time limit on how long our song should be ?

I can probably stream if you want but will have to head off around 9:15, so might not be much point in me streaming it :p

Back