What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Pingu Nuked Kavala

TheLaw

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I always wanted to know.. how does one load a boat/submarine onto a HEMTT?

if you stay on the server late enough ( like 5am uk time ) theres only a few people on and we do it xD

But how does one do it? I can see one or two practical purposes for this. Boats are slow as f*ck. But  sometimes for a well organized operation I feel like using a boat somewhere where it would take an hour or more to get a boat there..

But how does one do it? I can see one or two practical purposes for this. Boats are slow as f*ck. But  sometimes for a well organized operation I feel like using a boat somewhere where it would take an hour or more to get a boat there..
Would be great if a heli could pick them up and just drop them wherever

You back up the HEMMT with the water level just at the driver's seat (so it doesn't flood the engine) and then drive the sub on at full speed. Kavala beach is a good area for this.

cant really drive that fast it bounces like mad and flies everywhere and im sorting something out khan :p   you can put a heli on it aswell but its hard to keep it on, and khan ill pm you how :p

GOD DAMN IT SMITH!!  xD

You back up the HEMMT with the water level just at the driver's seat (so it doesn't flood the engine) and then drive the sub on at full speed. Kavala beach is a good area for this.
Thanks! =)

Thanks! =)
Be advised this is not a 100% successful technique, results may vary depending upon the user

2015_12_22_00032.jpg

Back