What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Skogman (Unbanned 31/07/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skogman

In-game Name

Skogman

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/29924-skogman-unbanappeal-denied/

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Breaking the same rule twice is unaccaptable. I was clearly banned for breaking this rule. Both times.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have mostly been playing other games, and tried out some other altis life communities. Done exams and such. I've been staff member of some other places, wich i then resigned from, due to server shutting down, and more.

Why do you want to return ?

This is the best altislife community i've stumbled across so far. The servers, the staff, the members, everything is as good as it gets.
A third chance would mean the world to me, and prove how caring you all are for everyones, even rulebreakers well beeing, or having fun that is.

Why should we unban you ?

I personally don't really belive in 3rd chances. So i don't expect much out of this application. I've just relized my mistakes, and i've become more careful thinking about the rules and my actions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You really need to convince us that you wont do the same thing a THIRD time or worse. I do understand it has been a long time but I am just not convinced due to the lack of effort in this appeal. Ill give you one last chance to convince us.

@Vladic KaSorry to post here but I remember this gentleman quite clearly, he did an awful lot of lying, and not sure if you can see his other account so here goes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spotted it brat. Cheers. Everyone deserves a chance and perhaps his next post will persuade me.

Hello, thank you for looking at my appeal, i am indeed awful at writing them as you can see ;).

I don't know how much you're really willing to read, but here it goes.

I am writing this appeal as i have done a big nono, and broke your rules. I knew the rules, and even so, i broke them. This time i will think about the rules at all times, and try to imprint them in my head.
Í just love roleplaying at your servers with all the amazing players, most sticking fully to the rules, making everyones experience just that great! I will confess, i am not a very good role player myself, but i try.

Altis/s-life must be one of the most entertaining games/gamemodes there is, and it really reaches the top on your server. It might sound as if I am trying to flatter you or something here... I am, though it is also the truth.

This was most defently what i expected out of myself, this is a very minior appeal, in my opinion, but hell, why not give it a try atleast, I don't really have a lot to loose, this can only be something good for me. I hope you consider an unban.

I know i said i have no expectations out of this appeal, but I really hope you can forgive me and give me just one more chance. I will not let you down!

Sincerely//skogman

I have unbanned you. Please be sure if it happens again there will be no more chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back