What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Evan RDM - (Report Rejected - Lack Of Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardlyz

Hello, I want to report Evan for Random death matching.

He told me to put my hands up. I did that. He robbed me. I tell him we are finishd that im in a hurry. I turn around he shootes me after he robbed me. Takes all my gear and leaves. 

FAIL RP. Evan if you see this. I told you i would report you and you said fuck me. There we go enjoy.

So sick of these RDMs lately.

Regards, Hardlyz.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand this post has no template blah blah but seriously, Evan and his clan are all 10 years old kids from the states RDMing in safe zones, just go into the server play in kavala for 10 minutes and he'll kill you. Nothing is being done about these kids on the server tonight. People have been RDM'ing like crazy and no admin has come on to do anything.

We need evidence so we can issue bans, If there is not an admin available to spectate then you as the community are the eyes.

Unable to ban based on this report but i will follow this up by checking the logs to see how many people spoke about Evan RDMing in sidechat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back