What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Police and NHS applications?

MrChee

Obviously it is early days, but I'm so very excited for the next few weeks! :D

My question, mainly to staff team I suppose; is how will the police recruitment work in the initial days? Will existing police of high ranks be allowed to transfer their employment to tanoa to support the initial structure followed by fresh applications for all other officers? Will there be a lead up of applications for recruits to be processed ready for deployment to tanoa?

I am very interested in applying for the first wave of police to the island and I am currently a civilian, which is the reason for the Q! #TanoaHype!3weekstogo

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there is a whole new set of CSI and things since it will be strenching it to ask all high up officers to play on both servers

I hope there is a whole new set of CSI and things since it will be strenching it to ask all high up officers to play on both servers
I honestly dont think they need a whole new set of CSI's. I think the ones atm do a very good job. Maybe if they get one more CSI and one or two more SI's ( which they will run the police on Altis and Tanoa) they will do fine 

I honestly dont think they need a whole new set of CSI's. I think the ones atm do a very good job. Maybe if they get one more CSI and one or two more SI's ( which they will run the police on Altis and Tanoa) they will do fine 
Two si's on Altis and two other si's on tanoa, three CSI's to rule them all. Ci and lower will be new people

And NHS command controls Altis and tanoa.

Maybe think a whole new set? 

Maybe the roles could be switched abit; Meaning cops from Altis can be rebels on Tanoa and opposite around. 

This way me might get a chance of switching abit? 

Thing is, is that if rebels wanted to, they could be in the police. They want to play the rebel life so the play rebels (and if they cant join, then there is a good reason for it)

I feel it is important to have a steady police basis on which to start off of. I mean, who is gonna accept or deny applications with no application team?

I think that if we have existing police from Altis on Tanoa, it will make the transition smoother, plus having people who know what they are doing with both police work and RP will keep the RP standard high. As well as having command sorted out for each of the constabularies in Tanoa the police will be able to get up and running quicker.

latest
 Just my two cents

I pursume all whitlisting will transfer over. If your a cop on altis you will be a cop on tanoa.

But then again not everyone is going to own the new DLC or might not even want to play on tanoa.

I'm sure the CSIs will work it out closer to the time.

I know for a fact, I for one will want to be a police officer on Tanoa.. 

Thing is, is that if rebels wanted to, they could be in the police. They want to play the rebel life so the play rebels (and if they cant join, then there is a good reason for it)

I feel it is important to have a steady police basis on which to start off of. I mean, who is gonna accept or deny applications with no application team?

I think that if we have existing police from Altis on Tanoa, it will make the transition smoother, plus having people who know what they are doing with both police work and RP will keep the RP standard high. As well as having command sorted out for each of the constabularies in Tanoa the police will be able to get up and running quicker.

latest
 Just my two cents
True, but what if a cop on altis want to do something else on Tanoa, so you dont get "dry" on the whole roleplaying? 

It should be a possibility. Altis is not Tanoa and visaversa. 

as someone who used to be a cop on this server 2 years ago (only a few will remember me), I've been waiting for weeks now for Tanoa life police applications to open so I can be one of the first few waves applying there :D

Tanoa isn't a British territory, so we don't need to model the police on a UK force, what if the Island is a dictatorship and the police force are actually nasty secret police force types, bursting into your house to look for anti-dictator propaganda, making people who speak out disappear.    

There's a ton of fun stuff that could be done, just rip up the rule book and write a new one, the rebels might even end up as the good guys fighting the corrupt instrument of the dictator etc.

So much potential :)

For me as a cop, I would like to experience civilian/rebel life on Tanoa before I decided to join the police. The two islands present two very different lifestyles, and I wouldn't want to be forced to miss out on that due to being a part of the current police force.

I think itd be good if we could not have to transfer so more people wont be like oo I might leave the police because I miss rebel etc meaning we could go on both

You could also be in the police on Tanoa until your police holiday and by the time you get Police Holiday there might not be many or any bugs at all with the server.

Just my opinion.

I'll be staying on police until my Police Holiday.

How the Police will be structured, look and how things are going to work will be answered soon enough. I can't say anthing more about this topic yet, but when it's finalized it will be posted on the forums and mentioned in the Police meeting.

Just a little patience lads. #TanoaUK

Myself I hope there is a way to apply as a cop before the server is up so you can start of as a cop on day one :)

If the high command of police /Staff team dont transfer the whitelisting then i personally think there will be alot of confusion because of the fact , when you are a cop you are not aloud to commit crimes and say you go on tanoa as a rebel and then you go on patrol on altis a few hours later or something and then someone checks your profile on the stats page , it will show you have been playing rebel if your wanted etc.... and then you get in trouble and then maybe kicked from the police etc.........

If the high command of police /Staff team dont transfer the whitelisting then i personally think there will be alot of confusion because of the fact , when you are a cop you are not aloud to commit crimes and say you go on tanoa as a rebel and then you go on patrol on altis a few hours later or something and then someone checks your profile on the stats page , it will show you have been playing rebel if your wanted etc.... and then you get in trouble and then maybe kicked from the police etc.........
i hope whitelisting transfers over for Police and NHS at least

Back