What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Madkobra (Reported Rejected - No Template & No Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkobra

So i have been on this server for some time now. I have been in situations that i had illegal items near me and police 5meters near me and i still never combat logged. I made good friends with people admins gang owners everyone. I chosed this server cos there were no rdm kids etc. I was perfectly ok.

And then this motherfucker par cautioner idiot comes. and rdms camps robs people when there is fucknig 3-5 people online. And we have a fight at side chat. we become enemies in roleplaying terms. i am able to seek revenge tahts in rules. and its aganist rules to camps at drug dealer (cops break this rule alot too thats another topic) anyway. this par cautioner is the guy who camped at dayz towers that spawned high rank guns . and this guy camped at top ot that tower all day killing coming people. 7/24. 0 fun 0 roleplay no obeyin trules. its aganist rules to camp at dealer. anyway this retard tried robbing me too and i relogged 

AND WHAT HE DID? HE SAID IA AM A HACKER. HE SAID THIS IS A MUST BAN. WHY? COS HE IS NOT TRYING TO REPORT ME . HE IS TRYING TO GET ME BANNED . HE IS EMOTIONAL AND SO ORDİNARY HUMAN İTS NO EVEN FUNNY. HE LIES ABOUT THINGS HAPPENED TO GET ME BANNED. 

YES I AM A HACKER. THATS WHY İ HAVE NO FUCKİNG MONEY YOU FUCKİNG RETARD...

Yes i combat logged to this retard once. Wont happen again... İ already found a way to never give a single dollar to drug dealer campers already su yeah...

Yes i combat logged to this retard once. Wont happen again... İ already found a way to never give a single dollar to drug dealer campers already so yeah... (he didnt even wait me to sell my drugs fucking retard wouldnt even get a dollar from me so he is whining for nothing... + he killed my friends few minuted ago i encountered him he was on a killing spree thats why i didnt thrust him thats why i didnt just give him the 2 dollars i had in my pocket i feared he could rdm me and my car (which is agnaist rules) so in order to not get encountered to a possible rdmer i relogged to be safe(i even tributed my offroad full of drugs and stuff in it so i did the big sacrifice her ehe lost nothing i lost alot of item and car and cocaine he should get punished if someone is going to get punished lol, if he was a normal player i wouldnt lose anything if i didnt combat log because i had no money on. but i would lose so much andi i lost so much because of loggoing of. i lost 170k worth of drugs my car my guns my clohtes my inventory bacpack and whats inside it. i lost more than 250k . what did he lose? nothing? number of dollars he would get if he robbed me = 3 . i logged cos he looked like rdmer he was killing maximus number of times thats why i thought he was a rdmer people were fighting about side caht saying rdm rdm . i was the big brother there. i sacrificed and tributed all i had. in order to prevent a thing aganist rules of server. )

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is a unban request, please post in the unban section.

Otherwise i have no idea what you are on about.

Good Luck

- Mitch

Template not filled out, No evidence posted, This looks more like a pre unban request

Moving to rejected reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back