What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Madkobra (Reported Rejected - No Template & No Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkobra

people you dont udnerstand. if a kid came from christain society tahn that kid is honourless bad personality . so if you are enemy of that kid came from chrsitian society he is not going to rp you. he is not going to just take the money of you. he is going to do every single thing he can to make you get fucked in this game. so yeah. he is not rping. he is not asking my cars key to sell it. fucking idiots.. your server is full of kids playing with each other you sitll dont know. they form clans and save each other and fuck rest. tthey dont do it obeyin rules. they look like they oey rtules. ahh ahh perfect anıl ertürk will be udnerstood one day.

i wish i was american. i wish i was playing in the server lirik is playing. but what can i do. i am stuck in this retarded european servers with new european generation (bastard christian society bad personality 0 honour kids) well ... fuck me sideways...

This is a report a player forum.... we have a template and what religion has to do with online gaming i don't know its not something we discuss here unless we are in kavala church

Moving to rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back