What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Holiday!

PC Harvey

"Armed Gun, Drop the Police!"
I look up at the clock, 10:30am it reads, lifelessly hanging on the white walls, "jeez, its only been 3 hours?" I think to myself as the door to the staff room opens, in walks a rather dull looking DSGT @Jas, he briefly looks at me before slumping over to the coffee machine, "hey" I say in an effortless tone.. I get no response, instead he walks over to my desk and plops a sad looking cup of coffee on it, "Drink it" he says in a fatherly tone... He then slurps at his own before picking up some documents and leaving the room... "Strange" I whisper before looking back at whatever was in front of me..

We were all tired and stressed from the night before. A PC from Kavala was snatched at gunpoint and because of this had to stay up waiting through the night for any sort of agreement to take place, when we got back to the Athira Police Station a plethora of things to do awaited us, luckily for me there was an ungodly amount of paperwork to fill out.

The room was quiet, apart from the slight sound of conversation in the next room and the ticking of the clock. I looked down at my calendar, busy busy busy for the next two weeks, luckily for me however I had leave after that, few months away couldn't hurt.. 

At that moment, the door creaked open and in stomped a grey faced @DI Aidenwith his hands stacked with folders and documents, I rolled my eyes as he dumped them on my desk, "Okay" he started, "These need to be filled out by the end of today, I hate to say it but you cant leave until then". " Copy that" I say sarcastically as I start organising the pile, I wanted to be annoyed at him, but I couldn't, We were all in the same shoes..

An uneventful day passed, the only notable things that happened was @SPC Mark Watneybeing put on toilet duty before throwing up over @CI Joseph Tadworth(he got sent home) and DI @Archie eating INS @Slater's Weetabix. Anyways, I got the job done, and after getting home, popping open a can 'o' pepsi max i started to browse the internet for, yep, you guessed it, Holiday's. 

After an hour of looking, I came across a Place called Tanoa, a volcanic archipelago in the tropics, massive jungles and sights to see, the island was home to about 1500 people and was the perfect place to chillout for a month or so, rumors say that the island lays home to illegal activity regarding rebel groups and drugs, but cmon, I live on altis for fucks sake, how bad can it be?

I could not miss such an opportunity, I got in contact with a small holiday planning company after seeing their website, they were very small and were based in Tanoa, they were called 'Life in the Tropic's', they agreed to take me on as a volunteer, planning holidays for holidaymakers, as well as this, I was given a free flight and accommodation! This was an experience i could not turn down, so I took it, gave Taddy a quick call in advance then slept the bad day off, I still had a ways to go, but at least now I had something to look forward to.

I leave in a few weeks, but dont worry, ill be back doing the job I love in only a few months, besides, what would come of Altis without me eh?

Signed, DSGT Harvey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back