What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Lol PLF gonna get screwed. I went to a PLF heli and had 3 of them to tell me to put my hands up before I even got out of the car. I don't see them as very nice people. PLF over done it this time. xD

Well said Maccas hahahaha

"Keep your petty PLF members away from my f*cking police!"

When can the Police bring back this execution rule? xD
JK
Pls no demote.

PLF, this is how you treat us. Like dirt in the ground. No. This ends. This second. And we will find you, and we will kill you.

When can the Police bring back this execution rule? xD
JK
Pls no demote.

PLF, this is how you treat us. Like dirt in the ground. No. This ends. This second. And we will find you, and we will kill you.
This isnt a war mate calm down ahahaha. Its just a warning to keep there hands of the police ?. We do our bit to protect the island and the law abiding citizens and they can resolve any of there issues without bothering us.

Holly snitzel maccie, never saw something like this from the cops but i like it

That moment when the cops turn into savages 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PLF VS Police

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that they achieved something most gangs have failed to do so in a very short time, they have gained the reputation and the attention of the community.

All factions are hunting them and best part is they relish in it, that's what they want, that's what they get, never ending war on all fronts.

And they did what most knew in the start... police are just bunch of rebels in costumes, as confirmed by the video above, old hatred ready to be put aside and the law book ready to be burned to bring death on the island. No remorse for life no matter the cost, now it has been confirmed, you merely just showed what THEY wanted to be seen, prisoners are taken to the UNMC to be executed? tsk tsk tsk.. bad move.... 

All attention are focused on them, and they have achieved what the wanted, now the question is how long until some decides to take to personal and create a shit storm...

The Peach is ready to witness this :) 

Sometimes things dont go to plan bud. Prepare for the worst in some cases :')..
But I thought if the hostage or the opposing force does everything that you wanted it would be failrp to just pull your forces back and kill em for no reason.

Holly snitzel maccie, never saw something like this from the cops but i like it
We dont like seeing any of this sort of stuff going on mate. I just said my part and didn't want anything to do with Hoggie's decision. Its time the police step up and stopped being walked all over like we are nothing. We have to be heard too! Ahaha

We dont like seeing any of this sort of stuff going on mate. I just said my part and didn't want anything to do with Hoggie's decision. Its time the police step up and stopped being walked all over like we are nothing. We have to be heard too! Ahaha
Haha mate I always get walked on as a PCSO. Can't do anything without lethals.

But I thought if the hostage or the opposing force does everything that you wanted it would be failrp to just pull your forces back and kill em for no reason.
unfortuantly once the police cross the white line into our lands what happens to the man in custody is not up to them im afraid hence the reason he was bought across the border as they knew he wouldnt leave whilst still breathing

also the police did no killing in this video

Not saying it was bad haha very simple and good explainend haha, but you wil need to be on high security because plf is going to strike back and i shall defend you And the force With my live ! Hooza! Hooza! 

Back