What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Server 3 - Altis Life map revamp testing

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
I will be opening up server 3 at 4pm today with the password of "vote"

This is a map change with too many changes to mention, There is a lot of unfinished things and areas to still have a facelift, I am not looking for that feedback what I am looking for is if things are not working and if some runs prove too easy or too hard.

Please test the usual stuff like spawns etc as this is a map from scratch, Removing alot of code over the years from mcc/xcam and previous versions of eden.

You can test drug runs but anyone caught farming (doing the same runs over and over again) will be kicked and might even be banned... Help out or stay off the server for now :)

@Wilco- Where would you like us to post the problems if we find any. In the normal report a bug thread or in here?

I'll have a bash as a copper, see how it is on our end. #hopeforpyrgos

Delayed slightly, I heard 20 mins from 4pm :)

4:30 already, any realistic eta?

When they are ready, patience is key. :)
I'm being patient, I'm just asking for an estimated time that the server will be open, now that it's delayed.

Back