What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

New Support Team members! 26/06/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Banned
xbIlHfK.png

Hello Altisians!

Last sunday we closed applications for the support team opening a week of work for the Member support Leads, @,@Ramand @Samuel Thompson

We've had;

• 95 applications
  • An average age of 18 across all applications

Youngest Applicant: 7
  • Oldest Applicant: 33

[*]The link to 1 applicants profile is:  google.co.uk - Amazing app.....

[*]One persons best roleplay experience on this server was;

• Last summer me and the gang I was in, formed this giant human centipede and we went around kavala for hours. I mean I personally didn't do too much different from others. But I am sure we and everyone around us had a pretty good time.

[*]3 people stated their English wasn't great! Gotta love honesty..

[*]Most applications described their personality as "calm".... but this one was great;

• Flirty, romantic, a bit dirty...oh erm... level headed, calm, don't tolerate fools gladly.

But that's enough information on those... The main thing you're all here to see is; Are you in or not? (Or just, Who's in?)

So a huge congratulations to the following 12 applicants!

In Alphabetical order;

• Azamai
  • ConnorTheGreatt
  • Jamess
  • Kieran Rhead
  • Lt. Pope Chris [UNMC] 
  • Robbie
  • Shalloa
  • TomTheDoge
  • Vaffla
  • Vincent Valbad
  • Voltz
  • Zeito
A massive CONGRATULATIONS, and Thank-you for volunteering to be a part of our great team.

For those looking for feedback, please contact the Lead Support Team members and they'll get back to you as soon as they can!

If all the names above please get onto teamspeak as soon as possible and get in touch with one of the leads!

Again, Thank's to all that applied, there was a lot of competition with 95 apps, a few were very close, so if any spaces open up, you may be filling those spots soon!

6Fa1x0n.png

Andrew "Neo" Anderson
On Behalf of the Management Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to hear, more people providing help during different timeframes. 

WOOT YEAH! I DIDN't GET IN! WOOT! was worried for a second I'd actually get it.... then i'd have to do work D:

Thank you to the leads for the opportunity!

For the people who were unsuccessful, this is my second (or was it third?) time of applying so don't get discouraged if you weren't successful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back