What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

NoNonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
that bank robbery u all should have got banned from the police force, alot of u combat revived, and alot fo things u cant, made us all die. Talked to an admin and he said it was true u cant do that, what i know very few of u followed the 15min rule on bank robbery. We killed 7 of 10 cops after 3 min into bank, then suddenly we fought 5,6 or 7 of u guys again a few min later, we saw some of cops getting revived, and revived, and revived

Palmoz, I have never combat revived nor have I ever seen any officer combat revive, we only revive for RDM/VDM and when there is no medics online and the fight is over, plus if an officer is revived he loses his lethal weapon, I also alway obey the NLR, before you do a blanket statement like that get evidence, it is no different than me accusing you of abusing a glitch because some other rebel has done it, if you want to file a report get evidence and report them, don't accuse everyone.

I guess it's my time to shine now. 
I am playing as a medic on this server - Dr. Georg. I am usually flying my NHS Orca around in search to find anyone in need of my help. That night, i do recall that another NHS doctor ( i know his name, but its not important) were INSIDE the bank next to the downed officers for the whole firefight. You can choose to believe me or not, i do not have other evidence than my word, sadly. 

Now about my thoughts on the report: I think it's ridiculous to get banned from the game when a person is mad about someone braking the game rules - especially when several rules were broken: Revive in combat and scraping vehicles while situation is yet to be solved. 

I think "NoNonsense" were a little cranky right after the bank robbery, especially when rules were broken, it happens to all of us. I think OP should apologize to "NoNonsense" for braking the rules and "NoNonsense" should apologize for his language. (But only after OP, since it OP's fault that made him rage in the first place) 

If a person believes server rules have been broken they should report it there is no excuse for that type of language.
Please. Everybody get mad. Before you install game you have agreed to that kind of language. If OP didn't brake the rules "NoNonsense" would be mad either, right? If you want to fix the problem fix it from the root not other way around. Next time you trip over, or you hit your head, think about this post and don't curse. :)

Bad Language

Violence

Online Gameplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Please. Everybody get mad. Before you install game you have agreed to that kind of language. If OP didn't brake the rules "NoNonsense" would be mad either, right? If you want to fix the problem fix it from the root not other way around. Next time you trip over, or you hit your head, think about this post and don't curse. :)

Bad Language

Violence

Online Gameplay
this is where you are 100% wrong my friend, there is a difference between bad language and verbal abuse, one is classed as 16 and over the other is against the law

Retracted after a wee chat.

Yes I would love to see some evidence please, as I checked with a CI and he said that until the new patch we were allowed to revive at bank as all police officers are medically trained to deal with firearms incidents.
ask jan henrik why he payed me and some other rebels 7 mill, i can give u an hint, someone broke rules and there was combat reviving there, we even spoke to 3 High ranked officers who said that the police cannot do that. on that day, the police also broke other rules, as scrapping in combat, sounds familiar with what lead up to the text u got.

and that ingame text u got, grow the fuck up.

I think you perhaps need to be a little more rubust when you are dealing with people in this game as this is not the first time I have heard about you being a bit too sensitive when interacting with others.  If not maybe you should look at playing a game that is for a younger audience.
Maybe try sims 4

"These rules apply to every player, every faction, every rank to ensure we maintain fair play at all times on our server.

This is a friendly community, an adult community and I expect users to show respect to each other and not take things outside the server or onto the forums or god forbid real life!

Swearing is allowed, Billboards of fine lady's can be found, drug dealers usually hang out in churches if this offends you then this is not the right community for you.

Wilco: Anyone found breaking the following rules will be banned and will need to fight there case here"

DO NOT change all your posts to N/A. I dont care if it's resloved, it just looks stupid...

closed and moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back