What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Adams Ultra White Collar Boxing Event :)

The Shadow

Ello Darlin How Ya Doin?
lRkAo5n.jpg

Hey guys!

Ok, so the past few months have been very hard for me and i have done some stupid things..  i got helped by a good few Members/Ex Members of this community through a very bad patch in my life, They helped me and got my confidence back which i will always be grateful for and i will always be in their debt. 

These guys will know who they are as i consider them close friends of mine, so before i start i just wanted to say thank you to those people for being there when i needed help!

So Ultra White Collar Boxing... what is it?

Well, i will leave a link to their website as you would get a lot more information about the group and what they do but i will briefly explain how it works for the people who don't know.. UWCB is a company that works with Cancer Research UK and a range of gyms across the country, they recruit people through social media and other advertisements to apply to fight in a ring with an opponent with similar skill, fitness and age. So obviously you need to train for this fight.. this is where the Gyms across the country come in and play their part for charity accepting the people who applied for this event free of charge for 8 weeks until the fight, Once trained the fight will take place in a local venue and all proceeds of the fight night go to charity too.

So why did i apply to raise money for this charity?

I applied to fight to raise money for Cancer Research because i lost my grandfather to cancer on christmas day 5 years ago, and i have always wanted to do something that would have made him and my family proud and fight in memory of him. I have known many friends and family that have lost people close to them from cancer and i believe that the sooner we help the sooner we will have a chance to save someones life.

As for why i applied to fight instead of running or any other athletics, I have always enjoyed the sport of Boxing and MMA but i have never had the guts to actually do it.. But the past Few months have changed me as a person and the people who helped me through it have boosted my confidence enough for me to just say "YES" to every opportunity that comes my way.

JustGiving Fundraising Profile:- https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Adam-Roadway

I am never going to expect people to donate, but i have and will be working my ass off to train and get in the best shape i can in 8 weeks to hopefully win.. so it would be amazing if you showed your generosity and support me through this small adventure.

Now i will try my best to get the boxing on video, so at least if i fail and get knocked out you can all have a little giggle to yourself and make some funny K.O Gifs...

Thank you for taking the time out to read this and if you do donate, thank you for the support!

Have a great one!

Adam xx

Thank you @Wilco for allowing me to share this with the community, i know i have done some shit things in the past (And i do apologise for being an idiot) but i'm changing my ways and getting on with living my life with no drama.

good luck mate, theres no better buzz in the world than stepping through those ropes and having a tear up , and even better you get to do it for an amazing cause 

Good luck Adam mate, have fun and I wish you look in getting the money for charity :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Highest donator will get to pick my fight name, so for example Adam "Rockafella" Roadway or something like that... it can be completely anything! If anyone is to donate and does think of a fight name, please make it respectful and not offencive that's all i ask :)

I might offer the chance of someone picking my walkout track too.... that should be fun :S

If anyone lives close to Stafford and would like to attend the boxing event and after party, just message me and i'll sort you out a ticket (£20 standard)

Hey guys, this is just to keep everyone up to speed with how im doing as i have been veey busy with work and training..

so 8 weeks have absolutely flew by and all my training has come down to this.. i had my weight in and face off on tuesday and i will be fighting tomorrow at 7.30pm+

I have had many small injuries while training but im in good shape and going to try my best to win, the fight will be uploaded to YouTube and i will post it here asap

Any support with my justgiving would be amazing and will motivate me more for the fight!

Thank you all for the nice comments and i will see you soon... peace out!

IMG-20160825-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20160825-WA0001.jpg

Hey guys, this is just to keep everyone up to speed with how im doing as i have been veey busy with work and training..

so 8 weeks have absolutely flew by and all my training has come down to this.. i had my weight in and face off on tuesday and i will be fighting tomorrow at 7.30pm+

I have had many small injuries while training but im in good shape and going to try my best to win, the fight will be uploaded to YouTube and i will post it here asap

Any support with my justgiving would be amazing and will motivate me more for the fight!

Thank you all for the nice comments and i will see you soon... peace out!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey guys, well i did it!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not the best of performance from myself but i took part and raised money for cancer research UK :)

14231284_1186733768034700_3868676116845890148_o.jpg

14241608_1186736871367723_5516991467844796098_o.jpg

14195471_1186736978034379_2889423336723616345_o.jpg

Enjoy your laugh at me being beaten up and i'll see you all around!

Back