What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

-AFF- Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): -AFF- Leon

Time & Date this happened: 10/09/2014 (Approx 1400 GMT)

Description of what happened: I pulled out my car from Kavala garage, drove around to processing to see if there was anyone to rob (no one was there :C) when I decided to head back to Athira through Kavala. I noticed a sports hatcback do a u-turn in Kavala and start towards me before crashing into several barriers opposite the basketball court. The person got out, I noticed a gun and decided to reverse to see what's going on, when I get to the general store you can see him pull out a rifle and tell me to get out of the vehicle in the safe zone, I decided it's not going to happen and he shoots once, then I go up to the road to quite literally draw him away from the safe zone, he shoots twice again when in safe zone (Although I was not at this time) and told him what he's doing in side chat, his reply being "lol". When he chases me up the road, he notices I have a bigger gun than him and decides to get out of there while the going was good. I continued back to Athira without shooting him.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I mentioned it in side chat, his reply being "lol".

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

It looks like that its just a warning shot since he shoots before his rifle is unholstered properly(The first shot), but it can be hard to tell. However the shot at 1:28 does hit your left back tire. And it also seems like the video is edited a bit. Since some of your description is not shown in the video. His comment in side could also have been to Exiles and RIcky's argue in side, but again its hard to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
His rifle is holstered correctly, when he warns me to get out of the car, unholsters his weapon and then fires towards me. That's not obvious to you? The video isn't edited at all besides the fact I cut it down from the 15 minutes my Raptr usually records since most of it is me driving around.

Edit: I'm not entirely sure you're up to date with the new reporting rules, Admin's make the decision based on the evidence they have at hand and people shouldn't start conversations on report threads unless they have evidence to provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye I know its holstered, but he shots while its getting unholstered resulting it to shoot out in the thin air. Im just saying it could have been a bad try on doing a warning shot. 

Warning shot or not, he shouldn't be using his gun there and the fact he shot twice afterwards just proves that he's trying what he can.

If he would of killed you or damaged the car then it would of been a ban for firing in the safezone.

Warning to Leon, do not use your gun in the kavala safezone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back