What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Community Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
rpbadge.png

​

We are excited to announce a unique opportunity for two people to lead the community!

Please note this position will be extremely time consuming therefore we advise strongly to only apply if you fit the below and have a lot of time on your hands!

What the position involves:

• Be the public face of Roleplay UK & Post all our announcements.
  • Getting involved with the community, A good community manager will have there fingers on the pulse.
  • Arrange and attend weekly community meetings.
  • Provide feedback to the staff & management team at weekly internal meetings.
  • Deal with Permanent Ban & Unban appeals.
  • Read & Reply to all suggestions and submit them in documents to the management/dev team
  • Arrange the yearly real life meetups!
Requirements

• Over the age of 20.
  • English as your first language is a must, You must be confident in providing excellent worded detailed updates.
  • The drive to improve the community.
  • A lot of free time!
How the application process works

The board will look through the applications and narrow them down to around 4-5, We will then interview all of the selected successful applications and then run a public election!*

*Results of the election will not be binding however will be taken into consideration on the final choice.

Why are we doing this ?

The management team would rather concentrate on the logistics and driving the servers and anything we do in the future forward, We are not public speakers and as you know in the past things have been very hush hush, We also feel the community can benefit from 2 new public facing leaders as we move on to the next phase!

Wilco's Take:

The management's time is very limited as we are all older people with commitments and jobs, The vast amount of time we do put into this community would rather be spent with the development team and bringing new stuff for example Tanoa, Rust, ARK and many other games we have crazy ideas for!

I will also admit in the past we have been very eager to issue blanket bans, A lot of those we got spot on! but some maybe not! A little mention to Eagle here as he has proven since his return how people can change and be part of this community we all love! So I think it will be better for someone more integrated to make those calls as well as improve how we publicly come across.

How to apply:

Tell us why we should pick you and what experience you may have in a completely open application to: email@roleplay.co.uk

Please include the following details

• Your forum name
  • Your Age
  • The main problem in the community right now.
  • How you would improve the community.
Closing Date: Sunday 10th - The right applicant will not need this long!

We look forward to reading all your applications and feel free to be creative!

wilco.png

On behalf of the RPUK Board

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I enter my name into the goblet of fire? Illegally?

Only joking..

Good luck to all that apply for this position it seems the job description is exactly everything we need from someone at the moment for the community to fully develop and prosper.

Good luck to everyone who applies, I am very thrilled for the announcement on our new members in the management team!

Good luck to anyone who applies!

I would love to take this role in the community as I have loads of spare time except I'm only 16 Argh. But good luck to all apllicants looking forward to seeing Who you are! 

I would have loved this. But i am Norwegian...

Its not the fart that kill, Its the smell.

Good Luck to everyone! 

Would have loved to apply, however my first language is not English. Good luck everyone! :)

Sent in my application. I'm a lonely 20 year old guy looking for commitment and purpose. :D

For anyone sitting on the fence about applying - being a Community Manager isn't an easy job to be good at, but it's rewarding when you get it right :).

Been a Community Manager for a video games company for two years, and a video games journalism site for a year or two before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back