What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Tomm- Where it all began

Tomm

I guess I should start from the beginning. As a poor man I didn't have a lot to my name, I had the clothes on my back and some change in my pocket. I came to the island of Altis as an immigrant from Greece hoping to start a new life on the beautiful island. I found my way picking peaches and carrying them by hand to the local dealer, he paid for my food and for the clothes I had. This was going well for many years until war broke out between the US and Gorilla factions. I feared for my live and well being and went into hiding. After the war the island was left a mess with local governments struggling to keep control. Many gangs started to evolve on the island picking on the poor and weak making it hard for people like me to survive. I carried on as i was trying to carry on. I still didn't have enough to go back to Greece as my new found home was not what i wanted. 

I was carrying peaches on one day when I was attacked by another gang again, I had no weapons and no cash. They tried to beat me for information as to my bank info and addresses. This is when I first met AEGIS. They came in and to my amazement where able to stop the gang without firing a single shot. They forced the gang to drop there weapons and surrender. I was grateful of them and went to their office to thank them. As it turned out they where hiring and took me in as a recruit. I worked hard to increase my fitness and ability in my new role. At the time Marc was the leader and took me under his wing, I worked my way up the ranks and started leading patrols as an officer. I continued to work in my role and progressed, AEGIS was going through a tough time and being rejected by the local police they had to go into hiding. After time had gone by AEGIS reemerged under new management, with Samatlewis manning the helm in took a role of Director. 

I never worked with AEGIS for the money, I did it because i knew what it was like being on the receiving end of these rebels gangs that shook the island. This is when we received a contract from political figures in Tanoa, We have made it our mission as a private military group to rid Islands of Gorilla factions that wish to make life for civilians hell. We now lie in Tanoa working our way through Gangs and companies that are corrupt and need to be removed. The sole purpose of freeing the civilians and protecting there lives.

Our new company is ION, we are here to help with a crack time in command and a group ready to act. If this autobiography has been found then I have left altis for a new adventure.

Tomm - ION  Director

Thank you for your time reading my Autobiography.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back