What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Simon & SWOOP (Rejected - Unable to find)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Simon & SWOOP

Time & Date this happened: 11/09/2014 (0200-0300)

Description of what happened: A hacker was on the server and Maratek was on the case, once the hacker was dealt with I moved into a Kavala unit to go on patrol and noticed a police car unattended, I then noticed PC Brat acting a bit strange, when I questioned him he told me there's an RDM'er around who's combat logging and shooting on sight. Before he could finish the sentence the combat logger showed up, I told him to put the weapon down, he didn't comply and I killed him. He combat logged instantly and came back several times through the course of the night. The clip shows only the last 15 minutes.

On the last few seconds, a player by the name of SWOOP showed up, decided to be friendly and asked me where the license seller was, I pointed him in the right direction, he disappears for a few minutes and then decides to come back and VDM me. Our famous RDM'er then comes alone to kill the few civilians around my body.

Please bear in mind, all of this happened in the Kavala safe zone. Although weapons are not permitted here - I feel it's for the greater good that police may use lethal force here when civilians are at stake as a result of VDM/RDM/Trolls.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope, he combat logged each time we killed him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: 

Please note this is not me, I occasionally use Simon as my civ name. Just want to avoid mistaken identity :) shall have to use something less common with people like this using it.

Haha, not to worry. We killed this guy in the very first scene, he then combat logged, changed his name and come back.

Unable to find swoop in the logs

There are many times, i will keep a eye out for these names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back