What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Gabriel (Action: Ban Issued 20/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [PLF] Gabriel

Time & Date this happened: 14/09/11 around 4 AM.

Description of what happened: He basically used the restrain glitch and killed first Mr Jelly and then Koozie after having been restrained. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Told him this was a glitch, but pretty sure he is aware of that...

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence): 

for those watching the video and thinking "umm I don't get it"...

look at the chat, 0:01 the guy was restrained, 20 seconds later he shot someone....

On the other hand, we don¨t know if the police officer fucked something up and miss clicked or something like that, that POV is kinda useless.

As you can see first time I got bullet knocked out. I respawned lying on the ground without no restrains. So I thought I dindt have any restrains on me.

Second time the I kinda had an adrenaline rush and wasnt thinking clearly so ye that was my fault. But I wasnt aware of this was not allowed either.

Tbh I dindt push any button to "gltich the restrains". Its not like I got out of strains on purpose. But when I did I opened fire yes. As I told the cop not my fault I got out, it just randomly happend.

"Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Told him this was a glitch, but pretty sure he is aware of that..."

I heard a cop on the video said: "Hes using the lay down glitch thing and opens fire". I dont know about this glitch, never did. Never did this before. This was first time ever that I got out of restrains.

Well Iv read the rules again and I understand this was not an allowed situation and I deeply apologize for that.

If you dont belive me sure go ahead and give me a ban. Otherwise give me an extra chance and something like that wont ever happend again. Had alot good roleplay with the police lately and im really sorry I messed up.

-Gabriel

To be honest, saying that you didnt know it wasnt allowed is a cheap move. Its common sense of course you are not, allowed to exploit or bug the game in any way, it even states that in the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, saying that you didnt know it wasnt allowed is a cheap move. Its common sense of course you are not, allowed to exploit or bug the game in any way, it even states that in the rules.
Well, is apologizing is a cheap move now? He did say that he didn't knew it was a bug/glitch - to be honest very often its hard to know what is intentional and whats not, if you have never experienced it before. When a person exploits same bug/glitch after he got warned about it, then its clearly a banable offence.

To be honest when a person comes here and apologizes instead of trying to find other things to blame it on ( like 99.9% others do) he should at least deserve a second chance. As Gabriel pointed it out - "pretty sure he is aware of that..." is not good enough. Again people base their assumption to be right, when its clearly not the case all the time. 

Yeah maybe so Dreamz. But still I dont know how I got out of those restrains. Thats the thing.

And as I said, I know now what I did wrong and if im getting banned then so be it. Nothing I can do. Atleast I know why.

But I dont need alot of people saying: "exploit or bug the game". Cause I dindt. 

Let the admins decide. Il respect their decicion.

-Gabriel

Yeah maybe so Dreamz. But still I dont know how I got out of those restrains. Thats the thing.

And as I said, I know now what I did wrong and if im getting banned then so be it. Nothing I can do. Atleast I know why.

But I dont need alot of people saying: "exploit or bug the game". Cause I dindt. 

-Gabriel

-Gabriel
You think you can magically grab your gun and shoot police officers while your hands are in handcuffs? You don't think that's exploiting?

WILCO: We DEMAND your memes are used to deal with this. 

DI Bob As I already said I dindt know. And I dindt know that was "exploiting" cause thats not my intention.  I dont think about glitchs or exploits as im playing the game cause iv got no intentions of using them. But this time a bugg happend and I dindt think about it at that time when I was playing cause I was so focused fighting.

Anyhow,  If you dont belive me as I said then dont. All the info is in what iv already said. Im not gonna defend myself against all the people who`s gonna comment.

If admin wanna ask some questions then sure il answer. If not im not gonna answer anymore.

-Gabriel

And this is starting to repeat itself, if you dont have anythig new to say or add, dont ask or keep harrasing him with o thats a obv bug after he has answeared that earlier... This is why they disabled posting in report posts earlier. Get your steam off somewhere else

When I said "pretty sure he is aware of that..." I meant "How can anyone NOT be aware of this being a glitch?" And to do it not once, but THREE times, that's a little much to be a mistake IMHO. But as Gabriel said, let's leave it up to the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back