What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Minor introduction to an adventurer

Fixtrion

Not much of an idea but here i go

STORY TIME: I awoke on the street of the city oblivious of everything happening around me I took a deep breath and realized i was screwed. Without any knowledge of my past or even who i was I decided to begin a new journey to find any hints that would provoke my memory to awaken. Without much i began from scrap but with my skills i was quick to become one of the richest man in Stratis. I journeyed across the globe travelling through many countries and tourist attractions in hope that i find a place that was once dear to me. After years of adventuring and travelling i had almost lost hope. I began to think that i would never succeed. However a wise man once told me that you need to fall to stand back up higher than you once stood. I continued to venture through dangerous land which provoked me to understand how to use a weapon and later master it. Moving through deadly forests I learned to survive through all dangers that stood in my path. While visiting villages and cities i was quick to learn that you'll need friends and a great mind that could make lies to get out of any situation to be a popular and well respected man. Through years of experience i managed to get out of any situation with the use of lies. Most people who know my secret and judge me are either hypocritical or living on the streets restricted to doing anything because they never knew that truth would be the downfall to their own careers and lives. Now I have set my eyes on Stratis's brother Altis Hoping that people who live there might recognize me and tell me about my past or even the chance of finding a place that I once found dear.

And that is the story behind my character Ill be sure to RP using this characters past in my mind

And thanks for reading FIXTRIONS PAST.

PS: Grammar Nazi's can piss off

EDIT: The lying part is just for Role play dont worry I myself as a person I DO NOT LIE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back