What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Connor (Awaiting players to resolve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker Dewitt

Community Veteran
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Connor

Time & Date this happened:

Description of what happened:
Was flying above some ifrits.. He flew very close to me, got suspicios.. He flew right into me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Lost about 40k in stuff and MAYBE my heli

as i said in teamspeak i will comp you. I was trying to get close to you so i could speak to you to ask my you were watching us. I would not vdm you i had full rebel gear and weapons so im not going to lose it vdming you. I apoligise again and comp is still there if you want it.

94856429.jpg

ive just took someone hostage and thought you were keeping an eye on him which you were so i tryed to get close to talk to you. and as i said why would i kill myself with full gear doesnt make sense. And also refuseing to reply on teamspeak very mature.

that was complete flatout intentional VDM, I don't think a little compensation can exactly prevent that incoming ban hammer.....

that was complete flatout intentional VDM, I don't think a little compensation can exactly prevent that incoming ban hammer.....
+1, I've seen you about for a while Connor, and you seem to like killing people.

i have over 400 hours on this server and not one report has yet been made against me why would i wreck that intentionally 

i realise it was a stupid thing to do trying to speak to him from one heli to another but i wanted to see if it was possible and i wont try anything this stupid again.

A. Coming of my retirement hole to say this. It is possible to have a conversation across helis me and commando had a lovlie chat.

I don't know wether it was on purpose or not but whatever gang your with needs to chose a better pilot *head back to retirement hole

Lets say this it was stupid that he was trying to talk with you but hey common its better than metagaming so if u want his comp u can get it he said that but if u don't believe me he won't get banned for this because he wants to give you a comp and u denied it already like 4 times.

and one other thing you could have at least talked to me on teamspeak instead of ignoring all of my messages

and one other thing you could have at least talked to me on teamspeak instead of ignoring all of my messages
I wouldn't try to talk on teamspeak to someone who vdmed me either, I would report it instead. This "tried to talk to you" bullshit is way too stupid. In the video you clearly flew into him with no intent to stop.

think what you want but why with 400 hours on the server would i get myself banned intentionally. doesn't make sense does it?

As someone who's recently jumped into this gangs ts and as someone who has.. a bit of past record for reporting people, I'd like to add some information to this.

Yesterday evening Connor came onto teamspeak and told us he's been reported for the first time. He explained he was trying to talk to someone flying a helicopter but accidentally flew into him.

By the tone of his voice, I felt he was sincere and after spending a few hours with him I get the feeling he's not about killing people, he's even explained to me that I killed someone that shouldn't have resorted to his death.

Compensation was offered but not taken, I'm not here to take sides as I have no grudge with Booker either, both in my eyes are genuine players and I don't feel this should be taken as VDM. The chopper did indeed go into another chopper resulting in both pilots' death, but no intent was there at all.

Wow, I feel some serious butthurt. What happened with our adult community? If someone says it is a mistake, WHY on earth would you immeadiatly say: I do not believe you and am not interested in talking to you about it.. Geez.. I thought we solved things normally here and report when that doesn't work. I have known Connor as a decent roleplayer, haven't seen any report towards him. He apologized, offered to compensate, but you guys just seem to want him banned non the less. What is the point? Seriously, everyone on this server could try and get another player banned as we all broke the rules at some point. But reports and bans should be reserved for those who blatantly break the rules, who do not talk about it, who do not apologize or offer compensation. It seems to me some cops have gotten used to being in power and having a way to deal with people (jail them), and therefore now seem to want action to be taken against EVERYONE who slightly breaks the rules, even if they admit they're wrong AND offer comp.

Please guys, let us keep this clean and adult. Connor crashed into you, he has a story to back it up and offers compensation. If he did it intentionally, with so many hours on the server and fully knowing the consequence, do you really think he would even try to get out of it? Use some common sense guys and for fucks sake take it easy with the reports and give the admins a rest every now and then..

Connor please resolve this with some compensation... getting close to him to talk helicopter to helicopter... sorry but that doesnt happen in reallife or in this game... looked like VDM to me, please resolve with him asap otherwise i will need to issue a ban.

Yeah i realise it was a stupid thing to try and out of role-play and as i have said i tried multiple times to speak to him over team speak i left the chat open for 45 minutes and still no reply which i do have a screenshot off on word but not sure how to upload a picture when its on a word document and as i said comp is still there if he wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back