What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Panchito (Rejected with advice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepred

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Panchito

Time & Date this happened: 11.09.14 Around 2330 BST.

Description of what happened: Panchito combatlogged.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
Image Link

Wow, this BrainTia is a well known RDM'er. Doesnt make it right to log tho, obviously. But report it, isnt that a bit harsh =O?

Wow, this BrainTia is a well known RDM'er. Doesnt make it right to log tho, obviously. But report it, isnt that a bit harsh =O?
I am sick and tired of RDM'ers, VDM'ers, combat logers and rule breakers in general. Whether if he was RDM'ed or not is none of my business, I saw something wrong and reported it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sick and tired of RDM'ers, VDM'ers, combat logers and rule breakers in general. Whether if he was RDM'ed or not is none of my business, I saw something wrong and reported it.
So you are sick and tired of it, well then report the newbies that does it. Panchito was on the server long before you even started, so whats the problem, if you loose all ur stuff because of a kid vdm'ing or rdm'ing would you leave to save ur shit that is worth 100k? In my opinion, yes he did break a rule, but so did the rdm'er that killed him, so this report is pretty too harsh in my opinion!

Edit: Dont get me wrong, this is not pointed at you aggresivly. But if you want to report a player, then please get the backstory, we could make 500 reports a day, by just reporting guys in getting killed and then disconnecting because of vdm'ers and rdm'ers

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are sick and tired of it, well then report the newbies that does it. Panchito was on the server long before you even started, so whats the problem, if you loose all ur stuff because of a kid vdm'ing or rdm'ing would you leave to save ur shit that is worth 100k? In my opinion, yes he did break a rule, but so did the rdm'er that killed him, so this report is pretty too harsh in my opinion!

Edit: Dont get me wrong, this is not pointed at you aggresivly. But if you want to report a player, then please get the backstory, we could make 500 reports a day, by just reporting guys in getting killed and then disconnecting because of vdm'ers and rdm'ers
I genuantly could not care less if this player has been on the server longer than me, heck, most people have. It's not got anything to do with this. The fact that he got RDM'ed sucks, but that does not justify combat logging. If he would simply report it, he would eventually be refunded of his losses - combat logging only makes him at fault.

if you get rdmed,vdmed then report whoever did it and make a report in the compensation requests section to get your compensation. Combat logging to save gear only makes you worse than the rdmer/vdmer.

True. It does. But you can also try to resolve this first. Panchito knows the rules, you could have told him and asked him why he still did it. Anyway, is this the point in the servers lifetime where everyone who is online just takes screenshots of someone dieing and logging out, even if they are not at the scene or not involved? Because if it is, it might be time to leave. This is in no way what the report function is supposed for if you ask me. Let's not turn our lovely game into a witch hunt, because I swear to Asmin if everyone starts doing this the forum will be overloaded in a day and the server will be empty in the same day because of the shitload of bans. The times I have seen people, even cops, log after being killed is staggering. But as long as you do not have anything to do with it, just hold off on reporting. Or at least just admitt you are clearly only playing this game to get evidence on other people breaking rules, in which instance you might as well apply to be an admin and stop playing alltogether.

True. It does. But you can also try to resolve this first. Panchito knows the rules, you could have told him and asked him why he still did it. Anyway, is this the point in the servers lifetime where everyone who is online just takes screenshots of someone dieing and logging out, even if they are not at the scene or not involved? Because if it is, it might be time to leave. This is in no way what the report function is supposed for if you ask me. Let's not turn our lovely game into a witch hunt, because I swear to Asmin if everyone starts doing this the forum will be overloaded in a day and the server will be empty in the same day because of the shitload of bans. The times I have seen people, even cops, log after being killed is staggering. But as long as you do not have anything to do with it, just hold off on reporting. Or at least just admitt you are clearly only playing this game to get evidence on other people breaking rules, in which instance you might as well apply to be an admin and stop playing alltogether.
Thing is, I was actually just 'round the corner from where he got killed. I was even told: "Friendly warning, shit's about to go down between two rival gangs". So I retreated to a building expecting tonnes of Zafir's n' Mk18's to turn up. I then see Panchito disconnect as soon as he get's killed. You clearly wish to protect your friend, and that's absolutely fine, but you've got to let your argument of "reporting everyone" go. You are supposed to report rule breakers, not fear of "overloading the forums".

It's not that I am trying to defend anyone. He broke the rules, maybe a warning is in order. Or a ban, if you want to be strict. Then he could appeal and get unbanned. What my point is, is that although you are supposed to report rulebreakers, there is something called ''trying to talk it out''. The question about did you try to resolve it isn't in the template for nothing. NO is a bad answer, at least say why you didn't.
Again, I am not trying to right a wrong, since logging out when being killed is always bad, and as has been abundantly clear on the forum in the last few days it's even not okay when being RDM'd. But just to prove my point about how useless it is to report everyone..

I had a look through my recordings from the last 4 to 5 days. I have managed to get no less than 15 screenshots out of them, clearly with people breaking rules. Most combatlogging, one count of medic-kill. I did not post any of them, because I wasn't a witness, but from most situations it was clear it was logging after being RDM'd. Am I really supposed to go and upload them all now, because ''I am supposed to report rulebreakers?'' Or should I just report the ones involving people I don't like or know?'' If the first case is so Shepred, then WHY isn't the forum loaded with reports from your side? Or did you just not take the time to screenshot and report them all?

Im not either trying to deffend anyone here, but if we would make theese reports all over. We could get half of the community/population banned since i see this happen really often.

I'm going to keep this short, I did combat log because I got shot and killed for no reason by a group of people who came in from another server basicilly to stir things up, I wasn't the only person who got RDM'd by them that night. It's a pain in the ass to gear up all the time when you are killed for injustified reaons, but next time i'll do as suggested and make a compensation request on the forums eachtime I get killed with a vehicle or a gun for no reason.

And since you are the all seeing eye of Altis why didnt you bother to report the people who did the actual RDM'ing and VDM'ing of another group of Athira's people. After all you were stationed in Athira that night or am I mistaken.

Whatever your issue with me is Mr Shepred I would appreciate it next time if you tried to solve it with me first. In the future take a screenshot of all the people who disconnect and post them here or did  you just want to report me?

As for the warning I gave you, Doctor Georg,SGT Mr Jelly and a colleague of his can testify that there was a massive shoot out with MK-18's Zafir's a Pink Ifrit and an hellcat. Unfortunately they died in the line of duty.

Thank's to my fellow rebels for talking on my behalf its appreciated.

Kind regards,

Panchito

The reason we have the report player forums is to sort "the wheat from the chaff", rule breakers ruin everyone's game experience whether you're civ/police/nhs it doesn't matter, your fun and enjoyment is admin priority and if everyone is having a shitty time then the community will die banning a few bad apples will not kill it.

I'm going to keep this short, I did combat log because I got shot and killed for no reason by a group of people who came in from another server basicilly to stir things up, I wasn't the only person who got RDM'd by them that night. It's a pain in the ass to gear up all the time when you are killed for injustified reaons, but next time i'll do as suggested and make a compensation request on the forums eachtime I get killed with a vehicle or a gun for no reason.

And since you are the all seeing eye of Altis why didnt you bother to report the people who did the actual RDM'ing and VDM'ing of another group of Athira's people. After all you were stationed in Athira that night or am I mistaken.

Whatever your issue with me is Mr Shepred I would appreciate it next time if you tried to solve it with me first. In the future take a screenshot of all the people who disconnect and post them here or did  you just want to report me?

As for the warning I gave you, Doctor Georg,SGT Mr Jelly and a colleague of his can testify that there was a massive shoot out with MK-18's Zafir's a Pink Ifrit and an hellcat. Unfortunately they died in the line of duty.

Kind regards,

Panchito
+1

Okay the BC guys were all banned for RDMing, not sure if this Braintia guy was or not, however his time is pretty much up from what ive been hearing.

Im going to let you off this time but please remember server rules even if someone else is breaking them, doesnt mean you should to.

Lets learn from this everyone.

- Mitch

Okay the BC guys were all banned for RDMing, not sure if this Braintia guy was or not, however his time is pretty much up from what ive been hearing.

Im going to let you off this time but please remember server rules even if someone else is breaking them, doesnt mean you should to.

Lets learn from this everyone.

- Mitch

I will thank you CSI Mitch, 

Have a nice day.

If the first case is so Shepred, then WHY isn't the forum loaded with reports from your side? Or did you just not take the time to screenshot and report them all?
I don't think there's anymore to discuss here. Link. Link.

Im not either trying to deffend anyone here, but if we would make theese reports all over. We could get half of the community/population banned since i see this happen really often.
If half the player base can't stick to the rules, maybe the player base should be re-evaluated.

Kind regards,

Panchito
First things first: I do not, have not and neither do I expect to have a personal problem with you. You approached and gave me a warning out of good faith, which is why I believe it's quite safe to assume you were involved in the above mentioned firefight. I actually talked to you ingame and you informed me of what was going to happen, therefor I uploaded this - as I was actually involved with you.

I am and have pretty much always been stationed in Athira, yesterday though, I was there for 25 minutes max. During those 25 minutes I pretty much drove to the cashpoint, talked to a few guys and then you approach.

I was not at any point in time made aware of any mass RDM/VDM going on in Athira, and since you actually approached me and informed me of a "potentially dangerous roleplay situation" about to iniciate, it's safe to assume you were killed fair n square and decided you didn't feel like losing your gear.

Moving to rejected... Just to note RDM/VDM is no excuse to break the server rules yourself and combat log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back