What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Attacks in Nice, France - Two Minutes Silence

Tadworth

In the shadows
Dev Team
Well, unfortunately I'm having to make this post again just four and a half months after the last one.

Firstly, I'd like to express my own sincerest thoughts with those affected by the attacks in Nice this evening. Attacks like these have become too commonplace as of late yet they should have no place in our world. 

These attacks are not only attacks on people, but on our society and are against the basic values which we all live by, we must stand up to them not with further hatred but with love and compassion. As a society we take pride in these values and it is in these times that we need to unify as one and stand up to protect them. We will not let the tiny minority of people divide us.

-

There will be a two minutes silence held at Kavala Police Station tomorrow evening for all who want to attend to commemorate all those who have died in the terrible attacks that have happened on the 22nd of March, 13th of November last year and the attacks which have taken place today. 

This will be after the 8pm restart on Server 1.

Rules of attendance: 

• No firearms may be visible from both police officers or civilians/rebels in the station.
  • The police will not make any arrests on people who are attending until they have left the station for at least 5 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be there but sadly I can´t guarantuee that I will be. I hope that I can fit it in.

Shame i have work at this time , would love to be able to pay my respect to everyone hurt :/

Thank you @CI Joseph Tadworth

For doing this and being able to show our respect. 

for Police and UNMC Commands

Leave your beef outside kavala and come if you want to show your respect, this is not for RP this is for our fellow humans. Rules are clear. No guns No arrest. 

Il do my verry best to be there!

Very nice of you to think of this. This world is really quite horrific and disgusting when you open your eyes and see it for what it is. It is fucked up that anyone would take the life of another person based on their religious, political, spiritual or moral beliefs. 

It would be nice to have an admin present to immediately ban anyone who thinks it's funny to run in with music playing down their mic.

I live there and I was watching the fireworks when suddenly everything goes wrong...

Thanks again @CI Joseph Tadworth and all the people for the respect that you give us

I'll try also to come after 8pm If I'm not busy IRL

YOU DID IT ON OUR NATIONAL FEST NOW YOU SCUMBAGS WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. Can I just say, can we not hav any trollers.. This is a silence. To pay respects. You can so trolling later but leave us to do something respectful :) 

(Don't actually troll on the server, I may get in trouble) <3

I'll do my best to attend to tonight, if not my thoughts will still be with.

Back