What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

stay safe from Pokemon Go app

pokemon go creates a hype in every country within a small timeframe, people love this but we dont know the threats and the issues we can face, even we dont know how to get secure from apps who really need access of our Gmail account, there is a news abut this i want to share with you guys https://www.purevpn.com/blog/protect-yourself-from-pokemon-go/ - what you guys say about this blog post ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Niantec, the creator of the app, is owned by google. I don't really care about allowing them to acces my phone, since they already have the ability. Also, I could choose which things I allowed them to get acces to, they wanted acces to phone book, pictuere gallery, GPS and camera, I only allowed GPS and camera.

But it is asking for quite a lot of acces for what it is. But yea, dont say yes to anything just because you trust the company behind it! :)

Back